Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Any chance the Knicks beat the Pacers tonight?  (Read 7984 times)
swanton__bomb
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 07:43:48 pm »

Pacers win this one.

The gilding light is our man.
kafogahoga
MVP

Respect: +297

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 07:45:35 pm »

Curry has 6 TO's at halftime
Jesus Christ.

Would take Hardaway over Payton in man to man defense.
Pacers Fan Forever
Benchwarmer

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 07:48:10 pm »

Quote from: "kafogahoga"
Curry has 6 TO's at halftime
Jesus Christ.

he's just been awful, JO is having a field day taking the ball away from him

JoseJ
Benchwarmer

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 07:53:13 pm »

Pacers are pretty awful to only be up by 7 considering we usually lose by 10.  If Pacers can't beat us by ten, I will laugh.  

btw, Pacers have some hideous human beings in those jerseys...Murphy and Daniels could star in a horror movie, no make up.

Pacers Fan Forever
Benchwarmer

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2007, 07:54:56 pm »

Quote from: "JoseJ"
Pacers are pretty awful to only be up by 7 considering we usually lose by 10.  If Pacers can't beat us by ten, I will laugh.  

btw, Pacers have some hideous human beings in those jerseys...Murphy and Daniels could star in a horror movie, no make up.

shut up

we're one of the better teams in the NBA, and who cares how we look? we play a lot better basketball than you

JoseJ
Benchwarmer

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2007, 08:01:08 pm »

Quote from: "Pacers Fan Forever"

shut up

we're one of the better teams in the NBA, and who cares how we look? we play a lot better basketball than you

I could see you don't know much why you start your post with "shut up".  

When you have worse defense than the Knicks, you scare no one.  

+ No one on your team is making the all star team, and you'll remain medicore, especially with your injury prone/ low FG% players.

You could stay pissed off about that.

I'm attending the Knicks protest at MSG...when Chicago comes to New York...we'll be loud and about, letting all of NYC we disapproval of the team Isiah has put together, and how disgraceful a job Isiah has done in New York.   Send him back to Indiana.

Can I elect Pacers for the most boring jerseys in the NBA?  So dull.

BringArtestBack07
Undrafted

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007, 08:14:26 pm »

Dunleavy is finally playing good.  Id still rather have stephen jackson.

Bring Artest to NY!!!  Marbury is underrated and I hate the Celtics.
BringArtestBack07
Undrafted

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 08:16:35 pm »

Who thinks Jermaine Oneal has the KWS (Kevin Willis Syndrome, where his arms get shorter the older he gets)?  Hes clearly not the player he used to be.

JoseJ
Benchwarmer

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2007, 08:19:13 pm »

Quote from: "BringArtestBack07"
Who thinks Jermaine Oneal has the KWS (Kevin Willis Syndrome, where his arms get shorter the older he gets)?  Hes clearly not the player he used to be.

Well, he's averaging 15 ppg on 45% FG.  Pretty average for a big man.  Aren't big men suppose to shoot over 50%?  O'Neal always been an awful FG% shooter at his position.  He's not averaging 7 rebs and 1 block per game...Dude is just really average.  But I would agree with your assessment, Jermaine O'Neal is DEFINATELY not the player he use to be.

BringArtestBack07
Undrafted

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2007, 08:26:15 pm »

Well, he's averaging 15 ppg on 45% FG.  Pretty average for a big man.  Aren't big men suppose to shoot over 50%?  O'Neal always been an awful FG% shooter at his position.  He's not averaging 7 rebs and 1 block per game...Dude is just really average.  But I would agree with your assessment, Jermaine O'Neal is DEFINATELY not the player he use to be.

Well its too bad that we got an idiot gm who hasnt traded him yet.  This is the same idiot gm that traded Artest for Stojakovic, and he made that idiotic deal last year basically giving away Stephen Jackson and Al Harrington.  I hate bird and I hope he flys away.  We used to be soooo good defensivly but now we suck.  Were going nowhere.

JoseJ
Benchwarmer

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2007, 08:31:07 pm »

Well its too bad that we got an idiot gm who hasnt traded him yet.  This is the same idiot gm that traded Artest for Stojakovic, and he made that idiotic deal last year basically giving away Stephen Jackson and Al Harrington.  I hate bird and I hope he flys away.  We used to be soooo good defensivly but now we suck.  Were going nowhere.

Ahaha, a 60 win team with Artest they were, they trade him now they're mediocre at best and will be till they get a real franchise big man they can build around.

Pacers Fan Forever
Benchwarmer

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2007, 08:57:57 pm »

119 - 92 Pacers win! Dunleavy with 36, a career high 13 for 18 from the field

The Knicks are the sadest excuse for a team ever, I'm so glad I don't live in NY

JoseJ
Benchwarmer

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2007, 09:02:01 pm »

The Knicks are the sadest excuse for a team ever, I'm so glad I don't live in NY

Yes, pigging out by a computer is much more interesting than NYC.

Pacers are still mediocre and one the worst defensive team in the NBA, especially when their fans get happy beating the worst team in the NBA(Knick fans know the team is bad).  No one is afraid of them, not even the Knicks  :lol:

Pacers Fan Forever
Benchwarmer

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2007, 09:04:12 pm »

Yes, pigging by a computer is much more interesting than NYC.

Pacers are still mediocre and one the worst defensive team in the NBA, especially when their fans get happy beating the worst team in the NBA(Knick fans know the team is bad).  No one is afraid of them, not even the Knicks  :lol:

lol @ the pig
and the Pacers are above mediocre, I think we're on the verge of several winning streaks that will put us winning more than 45 games

eB_sKy
Benchwarmer

meh

Respect: +59

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2007, 09:04:55 pm »

Quote from: "IlovePPierce"
Nether team is very good.  But I think Tinsley scorers 34 with 18 dimes and 9 boards. Cool

Pretty close: 2, 12 and 1 lol
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: