Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any chance the Knicks beat the Pacers tonight?  (Read 7986 times)
BringArtestBack07
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2007, 09:45:32 pm »

Quote from: "Pacers Fan Forever"
Quote from: "JoseJ"
119 - 92 Pacers win! Dunleavy with 36, a career high 13 for 18 from the field

The Knicks are the sadest excuse for a team ever, I'm so glad I don't live in NY

Yes, pigging by a computer is much more interesting than NYC.

Pacers are still mediocre and one the worst defensive team in the NBA, especially when their fans get happy beating the worst team in the NBA(Knick fans know the team is bad).  No one is afraid of them, not even the Knicks  :lol:

lol @ the pig
and the Pacers are above mediocre, I think we're on the verge of several winning streaks that will put us winning more than 45 games

Wow thats funny, 45 games?  We'll be lucky to win 35.  Once other teams get goin their gonna beat up on us and the Knicks probably wont win a single game from that point on.  Just wait until teams like Cleveland, Chicago, Miami, New Jersey, and Toronto start playing real good.  These teams are better then us.  When you dont play defense its tough to win, we're lucky to be what, 13-12 right?  We'll win 30 to 33 games.

Bring Artest to NY!!!  Marbury is underrated and I hate the Celtics.
Pacers Fan Forever
Benchwarmer

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2007, 10:58:59 pm »

Quote from: "BringArtestBack07"

The Knicks are the sadest excuse for a team ever, I'm so glad I don't live in NY

Pacers are still mediocre and one the worst defensive team in the NBA, especially when their fans get happy beating the worst team in the NBA(Knick fans know the team is bad).  No one is afraid of them, not even the Knicks  :lol:

lol @ the pig
and the Pacers are above mediocre, I think we're on the verge of several winning streaks that will put us winning more than 45 games

Wow thats funny, 45 games?  We'll be lucky to win 35.  Once other teams get goin their gonna beat up on us and the Knicks probably wont win a single game from that point on.  Just wait until teams like Cleveland, Chicago, Miami, New Jersey, and Toronto start playing real good.  These teams are better then us.  When you dont play defense its tough to win, we're lucky to be what, 13-12 right?  We'll win 30 to 33 games.

what's with all the negativity man? we have a good team? look on the bright side of life, show some optimism, quit being so down. i think we can finish a little over .500

legend33
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2007, 11:25:18 pm »

Knicks got SHAT on tonight.

Iwas drinkin a Bass at a bar watchin the 2nd half after the gym, and man they turned the ball over like a JV team.  

JO and Foster and Harrison blocked every shot inside; the Pacers play good team ball and JO is simply a top 5 interior defender.

The Knicks sucked major clown *** tonite.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2007, 12:42:27 am »

some pacers fun facts:

1st in the nba in rebounding
1st in the east in scoring
1st in the east in assists
1st in the nba in personal fouls, lol
Pacers Fan Forever
Benchwarmer

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2007, 01:03:11 pm »

Quote from: "Bball Unit"
some pacers fun facts:

1st in the nba in rebounding
1st in the east in scoring
1st in the east in assists
1st in the nba in personal fouls, lol

hi 5!!!!!!
the last stat is david harrison's fault

jtan08
Journeyman

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2007, 12:00:07 am »

Quote from: "BringArtestBack07"

lol @ the pig

Don't used the word "US" if you can't defend your team! damm you!
Pacers will win 45 games and you just shut up your mouth!
kafogahoga
MVP

Respect: +297

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2007, 12:25:06 am »

Isn't it possible to be realistic and a fan at the same time?

Last year I was saying Warriors would get shat on by the Mavs - I'm so glad they proved me wrong.

Would take Hardaway over Payton in man to man defense.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: