Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: who here thinks that tupac is dead.  (Read 8801 times)
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2006, 02:23:36 am »

Quote from: "kobeaki"
Quote from: "t-mac357"
thats a debate some would die defending, only for one result, still not knowing

it is interesting how, "tupac" had like a million albums come out posthumously, ive never believed it...im pretty sure alot of that stuff were guys that were paid to sound or did sound like him....i was a recording engineer, working in the major studios and with major clients and i cant believe that one could be that prolific....i mean it takes good singers days sometimes to have ONE good vocal take....even rappers, whom are good, take a few hours, to nail a chorus and vamp......the loss of tupac meant a loss of lots of money for others....and why doesnt afeni get that money by the way?

those are definitely him, i have about 300 pac songs that never came out or that are originals to those that came out, he was just a hard worker and was prepared for anything

t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2006, 02:27:25 am »

pac wrote 3-5 songs a day over a 10 month period he would live off of 4-5 hours of sleep daily , if you factor that in to the fact that he did a lot of shows and videos, take off 3 months for doing nothing and having fun, so thats seven months, 30 days each,3-5 songs a day, thats a lot of damn songs

oh yeah and i have songs where ppl try to sound like him, very obvious

kobeaki
Benchwarmer

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2006, 02:31:37 am »

for those that were recording engineers youd see how nearly imposible that was....not anything against 'pac....i just dont trust the greed-heads that released that stuff....even if most of it is authentic...tupac didnt release it for a reason..i.e.,  rough demos or "writing ideas" never really meant to see the light of day......as well as beats that were added, after his demise.....whatever....
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2006, 02:34:50 am »

the records i have are some complete songs, some acapellas, they are definitely real though, you can tell that they are from 1996 and earlier because of the beats and sounds of some of them, no doubt they are real though, i can even give you a link so you can see for yourself

kobeaki
Benchwarmer

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2006, 02:38:48 am »

the records i have are some complete songs, some acapellas, they are definitely real though, you can tell that they are from 1996 and earlier because of the beats and sounds of some of them, no doubt they are real though, i can even give you a link so you can see for yourself

i believe you, i have heard some real obvious crap, so i dont buy that ALL of it is real..........
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2006, 02:41:25 am »

i believe you, i have heard some real obvious crap, so i dont buy that ALL of it is real..........

the fakes are easy to pick out

here's the link

www.myspace.com/unrealeasedogs

listen closely throughout the songs, it is very obvious

Biggs
Benchwarmer

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2006, 02:28:42 pm »

anybody seen the chappelle show lost episodes?  there's a hilarious skit about that.

ChrisBosh
Benchwarmer

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2006, 02:39:16 pm »

Quote from: "3sixD"

doesnt sum up anything to be honest...

yeah it does...those are autopsy scars that you see below his shoulders....whatever, believe what you like man.

the pic can be easily made up

kobeshowtime24, trickdaddy, Court_visioN, CR, kwolf.
legenderypete
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2006, 04:47:29 pm »

dead and dont care
ChrisBosh
Benchwarmer

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2006, 06:11:59 pm »

every one talk about how tupac might be a like, but how come no one talks about how biggie might be alive.

TheWhiteGuy
Journeyman

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2006, 06:20:52 pm »

Quote from: "ChrisBosh"
every one talk about how tupac might be a like, but how come no one talks about how biggie might be alive.

Because there is specualtion and theories to why he could be alive.

blue_dude
Benchwarmer

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2006, 08:21:23 pm »

Cmon man everyone know Makavelis smokin' blunts with Jesus on a cloud somewhere.

Your time will come..........
kwolffsc
Starter

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 08:34:12 pm »

No one read my earlier post?^^^^

ChrisBosh
Benchwarmer

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2006, 02:17:25 pm »

Quote from: "kwolffsc"
he's alive with Elvis, Biggie and Jimmy Hoffa on an island in the south pacific. They are counting their money. I think Elvis has the most but Tupac is definetly a close second. I think Hoffa may be broke now. He is trying to hold some ends from Biggie! If I'm not mistaken Chris Farley and John Candy are also on that island eating all of Tupac's fried chicken!

how did you know all this. if people knows that they live there, why don't they just go there, and take some pictures, why don't the reporters go there?
i'm just curious

t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2006, 04:03:43 pm »

he was joking

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: