Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: one, two scoring punch  (Read 4992 times)
J*R*23
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: June 22, 2006, 04:07:33 pm »

Davis and Richardson are one of the best back courts in the nba, not to mention the most exciting. the warriors need a good post presence in order to become playoff contenders. The bench is also a bit weak. Sorry to say it, but the warriors are often overlooked.

Celtics, nba champs in 2016 baby!
jdavis
Undrafted

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 05:24:48 pm »

The Warriors aren't overlooked they just plain SUCK. Every year they have all this talent and end up in the lottery. First thing they need to do is fire Mike Montgomery. This guy is a joke and has no credibility in the locker room. Baron Davis is a good player for the 10 games of the season he suits up, but the reality of it is eventually he is going to end up in a sharp looking suit at the end of the bench.
Something-To-Say
Starter

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 11:49:02 am »

ditch dunleavy

pittsburger
Benchwarmer

Respect: +1

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 12:55:03 pm »

get Wilcox, post players are a waste in Warrior's face-paced offense.

good luck on AL sweepstake tho, he will be a crazy addition as well.

Pittsburgh Lakers,
CMU lottery pick...

lakerfanryan8
Starter

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 01:56:52 pm »

How about Dunleavy for Wilcox and picks

lakerfanryan8 is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust bandwagon."

big bad kahoona
Benchwarmer

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 03:16:31 pm »

Quote from: "lakerfanryan8"
How about Dunleavy for Wilcox and picks

I think you got it the other way around. Wilcox for Dunleavy and picks.

If i cant dazzle u with brilliance, then ima baffle u with bullshit...
lakerfanryan8
Starter

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 04:49:52 pm »

sorry my bad

lakerfanryan8 is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust bandwagon."

Halfdan The Black
Journeyman

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2006, 01:17:57 am »

They are a mediocre backcourt, but compared to the rest of the Warriors, they are where it's at.  I don't consider a below .400 percent shooter(Davis) and a pure shooter with no other talents(Richardson) that impressive.
oaktownwarriors87
Undrafted

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2006, 02:20:47 pm »

Quote from: "Halfdan The Black"
They are a mediocre backcourt, but compared to the rest of the Warriors, they are where it's at.  I don't consider a below .400 percent shooter(Davis) and a pure shooter with no other talents(Richardson) that impressive.

The fact that you consider Jason Richardson a pure shooter shows you know nothing about his game.

Yeah, if FG% is the only aspect of the game you see then yes, Davis is a below average layer. To bad there are thing like playmaking, scoring, defense, rebounding, leadership, grit etc. etc. or else you may actually have a point.

Richardson and Davis are the two most powerful players at there position in the NBA. Factor in scoring, defense, playmaking, rebounding and leadership and only Vince Carter and Jason Kidd are a better backcourt.

Dunleavy-Ellis-Pietrus-Diogu-Biedrins
kwolffsc
Starter

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2006, 02:25:54 pm »

Quote from: "oaktownwarriors87"
Quote from: "Halfdan The Black"

The fact that you consider Jason Richardson a pure shooter shows you know nothing about his game.

Yeah, if FG% is the only aspect of the game you see then yes, Davis is a below average layer. To bad there are thing like playmaking, scoring, defense, rebounding, leadership, grit etc. etc. or else you may actually have a point.

Richardson and Davis are the two most powerful players at there position in the NBA. Factor in scoring, defense, playmaking, rebounding and leadership and only Vince Carter and Jason Kidd are a better backcourt.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: