Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: here's a deal I posted in trades  (Read 1843 times)
bigolebossman
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: January 03, 2008, 11:31:43 am »

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=25~556~3052~2986~990~1718~509~739~3041~77~991~1828~70~2184~580~1823~933&teams=18~14~20~23~23~23~14~23~23~23~18~14~20~18~23~20~20&te=&cash=

In my opinion this trade helps all teams involve, and yes i'm a Knick fan. First off Sac:
We all know that they're losing Artest next year to free agency, so why not trade him off in a package that will take Brad Miller's contract off your hands as well for a young prospect (Balkman) and E. Curry. As for Amundson/Booth/Jones/and Mourning (who will not play a game with Sac due to injury), they all comes off the book this year, with Malik Rose coming off the following year. So basically your trading Miller for Curry, and hoping that making Curry the post up option, can get him back to what he was last year.
Line-Up
c. Curry
pf. Moore
sf. Salmons
sg. Martin
pg. Bibby
bench:
Rose/Balkman/Jones/Thomas/Rahim/Hawes/Douby/Garcia/Udrih

Next up NyK:
The Knicks probably will be the immediate beneficiary from the trade. First off your breaking up the Curry/Zbo combo that was a complete failure. Now your getting almost everything that the Knicks is missing. With Dalembert your taking on a bigger contract than Curry, but your getting better results. If you team up Dalembert and Zbo, now your front line starts to look good. You get point/reb and block shots. Also you get perimeter defense in Artest. Finally a player that can limit his man while scoring points as well within the flow of the game. As a bonus the Knicks also pick Haslem, who they can use as a trade chip to bring in a better point guard if they're remaining points don't work out.
Line-Up
c. Dalembert
pf. Randolph
sf. Artest
sg. Crawford
pg. Collins
bench:
Lee/Richardson/James/Jeffries/Robinson/Chandler/Morris

Next up Miami:
Heats also benefit right away from trade, plus they get some salary cap relief within the next two years. Marbury and B. Miller would help the team right now. Evans can do the dirty work minus the scoring that Haslem gave them. As for trading Mourning, it was done just for the purpose of salary. Miami can resign him next year, which will allow him to retire as a member of the Heat.
Line-Up
c. O'Neal
pf. Evans
sf. Davis
sg. Wade
pg. Quinn
bench
Marbury/Miller/Cook/Barron/Anthony/Jackson/Johnson/Wright

Next up Phi:
for the 76ers, this is strictly salary cap relief. First they rid themselves of Dalembert contract for a lower salary (Blount). That saves them about 3mil. Plus they add three more expiring contracts Parker, Williams & Williams(11mil). This put way under the salary cap next year. The only players they will have sign are: Blount, Green, Smith, Carney, Iguodala, and Miller (expiring contract)

Line-Up

c. Blount
pf. Smith
sf. Iguodala
sg. Green
pg. Miller
bench
Carney/Giricek/Hill/Ollie/Randolph/L.Williams/Young/J.Williams/Parker
/Ju.Williams

Yes I am a Knick fan and I know I helped my team out, but I think all the other teams did well too. Interested in see what you guys think.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 01:22:22 am »

Nice trade, good job

LET'S GO HEAT.
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 03:02:15 am »

Philly needs some more. Center and PF spot will then be question mark if this deal happens. Also who starts? Jason Williams or Andre Miller?

Sacramento needs some more, they get okay pieces. Most players are scrubs or some of them haven't proven anything.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
toppot1000
Journeyman

Dwight Howard's Secret Weapon: 6 cans of XS a game

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 10:12:07 am »

You must be a knicks fan or have no clue. That is all....

bigolebossman
Journeyman

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 10:16:07 am »

Quote from: "toppot1000"
You must be a knicks fan or have no clue. That is all....

As I stated, yes i'm a Knick fan, but I think all the other teams are getting something in return. As for your 76ers (i'm guessing your a Phi fan), they're getting the salary cap space to go after free agents
legend33
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 03:25:39 pm »

Knicks fans do not associate with this gentleman nor allow him to represent their feelings without the express written consent of ME.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: