Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clips fans- When should Dunleavy start Livingston?  (Read 2201 times)
sulingman
MVP

WINNING AND GRINNING

Respect: +700

« on: August 26, 2006, 10:31:15 am »

Or will Sam I Am play out his contract as a starter?

Bonus question:
Why does Mobley play so many minutes with guys like Corey and Quinton on the team?  
Does Dunleavy continue to rely on Mobley for big minutes, or will they be distributed more evenly given the team's depth.

My opinion is that
1) If Maggette comes off the bench, Sam starts, or vice versa.
2) Brand and Kaman should play the most minutes, Mobley/Maggette/Ross' minutes should be more evenly distributed.  However, I expect Dunleavy to continue to give Mobley big minutes because: He will defend point at times, he will feed the post, he will play heads up ball such as unspectacular defense that doesn't rack up stats, but leads to the other team turning the ball over.

"MO MONEY, MO QUANDARIES"
kwolffsc
Starter

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 07:13:28 pm »

I think this should be the lineup
PG Sam Cassell
SG Cuttino Mobley
SF Corey Maggette
PF Elton Brand
C  Chris Kaman

With Ross coming off of the bench. It depends what the defensive matchup is! Shaun Livingston needs one more year. Maybe after the break he can grab the duties from Cassell. He's going to be a good teacher!

legenderypete
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 07:36:00 pm »

cassel got resigned to a biggish contract i dont think livingston will start until next season or if there an injurie
KrissKross
Star

Respect: +9

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 02:55:22 pm »

I don't see any changes happening in the Starting 5

Kaman
Brand
Maggette
Mobley
Cassell

Pretty good blend of experience and young blood.

The person who most likely could take over a starting spot would be Radmonovic because of his ability to hit the long ball and maggette seeme to get hurt a lot anyway. I don't see Shaun Livingston starting unless Cassell is traded,retires, or is injured.

KrissKross
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: