Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: T. wolves needs  (Read 2351 times)
J*R*23
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: June 22, 2006, 06:29:57 pm »

In my opinion, we need a instant contributor to the team. Rudy Gay would be at the right position for the wolves, but i fear he is too inconsistant. I would suggest to draft the best talent available at the 6th pick. then if we dont get who we want we can trade 'em.

Celtics, nba champs in 2016 baby!
Wingman
Undrafted

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 07:53:16 am »

I think that the only player polished enough to contribute to the wolves right away is Brandon Roy. But Roy may not be the solution, as McCants is now being regarded as our SG of the future. From what I am hearing about Gays attitude in comparison to Thomas', I am starting to prefer Thomas to be our SF. Gay has the potential to be great, but his attitude may limit him. I think that Thomas has the right attitude to play in the NBA.

GoWolves
Journeyman

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 08:05:41 am »

The problem is we might have to gamble on Gay because we don't have enough talent. Since KG doesn't have a ton of time left (before he ask for a trade if we keep sucking) Gay would be a good gamble. He can fill it up, he just needs to want it. But if he has Olowowowowowokandi's attitude, then just steer clear. Got to love basketball to succeed at it on this level.

I wish I worked for Glen Taylor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: