Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Favorite Alltime jazz  (Read 6357 times)
why so serious?
Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 05:50:11 pm »

karl malone.

navigator
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2008, 07:43:49 pm »

John Stockton. He played till he was 40, 41 but he was still very competitive. He left the game with still "a lot of gas left in his tank". What he did at his age, and for his size, was truly amazing. He was never flashy but he was consistent and tough. I also hardly saw him miss an open jumpshot. He made very few mistakes considering the amount of time he had the ball in his hands. And I can't believe Dennis Rodman calling him a "dirty little defender". Coming from Rodman, Stockton must have been really a very tough defender. It was the most overlooked part of his game.

Aside from being probably the most consistent and efficient offensive player in the NBA, he is one of those rare breed of players that could control or dominate a game without even scoring 10 points.

In one city league I played in, our opponents called me "Stockton", and I felt really proud. And I am not even a Utah Jazz fan. I was a die hard fan of the Chicago Bulls of Phil Jackson, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Ron Harper, Toni Kukoc, and Steve Kerr.

But I have to admit John Stockton was amazing.

"Face and overcome your fear"
Link vs. Ganon
Starter

Respect: 0

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 01:52:37 pm »

Stockton

Batman
Star

Respect: +156

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2008, 10:21:47 pm »

Easily Kirilenko.

David Ginola 14