Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NJ-DAL  (Read 747 times)
raps4bosh
Journeyman

Jason Kapono for three...E.Z

« on: January 26, 2008, 12:08:37 am »

There were rumours earlier of a trade with J Kidd. But for all those Nets fans out there (not many), it's time to blow it up. If your team can't win with three legitimate stars, then maybe you should call it quits.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=181~2382~841~429~1723&teams=17~17~17~6~6&te=&cash=

I know it sounds kind of crazy, and if you know me then you know that I don't like to make ridiculous blockbuster deals, but I think this one seems feasible. Think about it, Dallas has an owner who wants change, he thinks that the NBA is NBA 2K8 and plus he really wants to win. And New Jersey would take Dampier who could help them as a veteran big man for Boone and Williams, Jason Terry can be flipped in the Summer or deadline and Devin Harris is the future, he and Marcus Williams should make a decent young combo at the 1 spot.

I don't know about any of you out there, but this deal seems as though it could work, although it is kind of a blockbuster. But it all depends on how stupid the Nets are (and they are pretty stupid). If they decide to keep J Kidd and the team they have now for the future, they will not win a championship...well...for at least 10 years, or until Vince Carter's large, unearned (faking S.O.B!) contract.

Why can't we just build a team of Kapono's...life would be so simple. Run down the floor, jack a 3...SIMPLE!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: