Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bonzi Wells?  (Read 2816 times)
Kilogram
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: July 03, 2006, 09:23:28 pm »

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/basketball/nba/07/03/bc.bkn.pacers.harrington.ap/index.html

article talks about Bonzi Wells and Al Harrington open to an Indy reunion.

I'd LOVE to have both of these players back.

Sign Bonzi for the MLE, and trade Tinsley for Al in a sign and trade. *** is perfect. Trade Jackson for a bag of potato chips or something... maybe Charlotte or Toronto for a draft pick? Or just keep Jackson, use Bonzi as a 6th man and let Fred Jones leave in free agency.
Wafflehead Fred
Undrafted

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 07:32:25 am »

Quote from: "Kilogram"
Sign Bonzi for the MLE, and trade Tinsley for Al in a sign and trade. ***** is perfect. Trade Jackson for a bag of potato chips or something... maybe Charlotte or Toronto for a draft pick? Or just keep Jackson, use Bonzi as a 6th man and let Fred Jones leave in free agency.

Bonzi as a 6th man? Who would be over him? Nah, unless you want similar issues like when he was in MEM, you bring him here to start, IMO. If we could get him w/ the MLE, we're lucky and must've gotten the hometown or homey discount somehow.

Apparently, he's asking for 5yr/40 mil..... not all that much, really. His starting salary would be 6.55 for the first yr. We could make that happen.
Craig_Hodges_Is_My_Hero
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 08:52:55 am »

Yay!  More crybaby headcases who just want the ball!

Uhh, no.  They've got too many of those already.
Millertime31
Undrafted

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2006, 10:18:11 am »

That is a deal that has bothered me since it was made.  Bringing Al back to Indy would put the frontcourt in great shape.  Now the backcourt . . . that needs some serious work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: