Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOR-CHI-MEM-HOU  (Read 3091 times)
#1Rapsfan
Undrafted

« on: January 28, 2008, 01:37:44 pm »

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1979~2433~2010~598~255~532~130~996~1778~2381~885&teams=10~29~4~4~28~29~4~28~28~28~10&te=&cash=

Only team that might oppose would be Houston, but Big Ben goes back to playing PF, TJ goes home and plays point
baaf
Starter

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 01:47:00 pm »

ha???

sig by trixx
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 02:35:20 pm »

Chicago just laughs. Ben Wallace smacks that deal back over the border.

Nice try though, Raptors fan. Wink
Ballfreakā„¢
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 03:08:33 pm »

even though im a huge raptors fan one question. What are the bulls getting out of this? And their giving up Big Ben and Gordan DUDE WTF

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
Jason Rubin
a.k.a. greenwing
MVP

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 03:29:50 pm »

Quote from: "czaras"
Chicago just laughs. Ben Wallace smacks that deal back over the border.

Nice try though, Raptors fan. Wink

+1.

Avijith
Undrafted

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 03:43:52 pm »

Lol. This trade is terrible, no hurt feelings. What is houston going to do with Ben Wallace and Yoa Ming. I don't see how houston is going to benefit from this trade. Chicago also looses 2 key players and gets a couple of medicore players. This trade is a dream to Memphis and Toronto.
Jason Rubin
a.k.a. greenwing
MVP

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 03:53:42 pm »

Quote from: "Avijith"
Lol. This trade is terrible, no hurt feelings. What is houston going to do with Ben Wallace and Yoa Ming. I don't see how houston is going to benefit from this trade. Chicago also looses 2 key players and gets a couple of medicore players. This trade is a dream to Memphis and Toronto.

It's a stupid trade.  But Wallace would be great if paired with Ming.  Wallace's numbers are down this year because of a few factors.  First of all, the emergence of Noah and to a lesser degree Gray has eaten up his minutes because both players have a better offensive game than him.  Secondly, the Bulls refuse to put Wallace and Gray on the floor at the same time for some reason.  Lastly, he's no longer a captain and hasn't assumed a leadership role on the Bulls.

In the right situation, Wallace could be the same player or close to the same player as he was before.  Pair him with a large, scoring center like Ming, Howard, Curry or even Kristic (see Nets/Bulls trade) and he'll take over the boards, use help-side defense and not be undersized.

wallyboots
Starter

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 04:42:13 pm »

the bulls hang up the f#ck!ng phone, or die from a heart attack.  either one thay say HELL NO.

Ash
Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department.
SoccerMom
Journeyman

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 04:51:53 pm »

The guy trolled 7 people, how pathetic.
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 05:26:34 pm »

Quote from: "SoccerMom"
The guy trolled 7 people, how pathetic.

And you say that after posting your Miami/Atlanta trade? Wink I feel victimized twice then!
Avijith
Undrafted

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 05:38:18 pm »

Quote from: "greenwing"
Quote from: "Avijith"

It's a stupid trade.  But Wallace would be great if paired with Ming.  Wallace's numbers are down this year because of a few factors.  First of all, the emergence of Noah and to a lesser degree Gray has eaten up his minutes because both players have a better offensive game than him.  Secondly, the Bulls refuse to put Wallace and Gray on the floor at the same time for some reason.  Lastly, he's no longer a captain and hasn't assumed a leadership role on the Bulls.

In the right situation, Wallace could be the same player or close to the same player as he was before.  Pair him with a large, scoring center like Ming, Howard, Curry or even Kristic (see Nets/Bulls trade) and he'll take over the boards, use help-side defense and not be undersized.

I agree to what you're saying but do you think it's worth loosing Tracy McGrady, whom is a superstar and is far better than Ben Wallace and T.J. Ford combined. T.J. Ford is injury prone and is currently injured and Ben Wallace is underperforming.
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 06:02:53 pm »

Love it as a Raps fans

But Houston is pretty much trading their best player for a guy past his prime and a guy with bigger injury risks than Mcgrady
Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 06:04:56 pm »

Ok i believe it's unanimous

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: