Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 71   Go Down

Author Topic: NBA GM League Game....DRAFT WILL START 2/15. 1 LEFT  (Read 77159 times)
anjro
Benchwarmer

« Reply #1005 on: February 17, 2008, 03:03:57 pm »

which leads me to my next point, accurate figures when GMs report their cap space.

if a GM is found to have innacurate figures, they will lose the right to bid on any FAs.  this will ensure (hopefully) that GMs do their math right.

this is particularly important since 1-2 mil could theoretically make it so you win a bid or lose a bid.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1006 on: February 17, 2008, 07:12:55 pm »

Quote from: "anjro"
howd you get that?  i have him at ~16mil

57540009 is current
17743653 is amount of expiring
39796356 is left over (excluding the fact that most contracts increase dollar amount as they progress)

which means....

~15933644 in cap space if the cap is $55,730,000 (based on espn trade machine)

58M is the cap for next season, said the guy who made this game.
anjro
Benchwarmer

« Reply #1007 on: February 17, 2008, 10:09:58 pm »

oh sweet, even better.
dalebrambo
a.k.a. AlphaMale
MVP

Veni.Vidi.Vici

« Reply #1008 on: February 17, 2008, 11:35:23 pm »

anyone want kleiza ricky davis or anyone from my team besides starting 5 just pm me offers

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #1009 on: February 18, 2008, 02:44:52 am »

Jason Williams is on the block I repeat, he has a expiring contract, which will be helpful to you. Another player on block is Jeff Foster. I will accept any offers that include sg/sfs so pm me thanks.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #1010 on: February 18, 2008, 03:17:47 am »

lol hahaha, i am just dreaming...

if i will sign josh smith and deng then what would happen is that i have to let go of barg, delfino, craig smith etc..

if i take dwayne's offer(jwill for dunleavy) i'll have about 25M in expiring and that's gonna give kobe and west good help

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #1011 on: February 18, 2008, 03:21:27 am »

rye, sad to say but this will be restarted, the effort  :x  But still I will pick Miami  Tongue  So dont make any moves, the game will be started and you can pick DAL. I will pick MIA.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1012 on: February 18, 2008, 03:30:13 am »

i already knew about it and that's awesome!!

but grr the lakers now have gasol...

i already signed up for the mavs and i'm happy about it..

is jkidd already a mav?

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #1013 on: February 18, 2008, 03:32:06 am »

The game will start AFTER the deadline so who knows  Sad Yes! I have wade+marion  :twisted:

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1014 on: February 18, 2008, 03:35:10 am »

then that's ok..
i dont want to part with harris, and it would be damn unfair if dallas wont be mine, i'm the only dallas fan in this site..

how come miamisole didnt mention me among the active gm's? i hope he just forgot to mention me.. that's insulting if my nmae was not mentioned

Kobe the Best
Starter

« Reply #1015 on: February 18, 2008, 05:27:32 am »

So this league here is totaly over. or do i have to draft still or something or it is over.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1016 on: February 18, 2008, 05:34:27 am »

its not over at all, where going to keep going and finish after free agency.
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #1017 on: February 18, 2008, 05:39:34 am »

Hey Unit, are we the only ones who doenst like this to be ended??? But it's close to over Happi already created a thread in the other forum so this is over, I will not make any trades now but the drafting will still continue, shhhh hardwork, final look at my lineup

c-Scola
pf-Beasley
sf-Szczerbiak
sg-Cook
pg-Rose

I know its a bad team but just look at bealsey/rose and I WAS SO CLOSE to nail mayo but let's start anew, I honestly dislike my team if it wasnt for bealsey/rose, but I picked miami in the new league so that, I have the pick, wade, marion! I will get rose  Cool

LET'S GO HEAT.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1018 on: February 18, 2008, 05:56:47 am »

Quote from: "Dwyane"
Hey Unit, are we the only ones who doenst like this to be ended??? But it's close to over Happi already created a thread in the other forum so this is over, I will not make any trades now but the drafting will still continue, shhhh hardwork, final look at my lineup

c-Scola
pf-Beasley
sf-Szczerbiak
sg-Cook
pg-Rose

I know its a bad team but just look at bealsey/rose and I WAS SO CLOSE to nail mayo but let's start anew, I honestly dislike my team if it wasnt for bealsey/rose, but I picked miami in the new league so that, I have the pick, wade, marion! I will get rose  Cool

the league isnt over, happi is just getting ready for the next 1.
bigg mike
Starter

« Reply #1019 on: February 18, 2008, 07:06:12 am »

Quote from: "ryecyd"
i already knew about it and that's awesome!!

but grr the lakers now have gasol...

i already signed up for the mavs and i'm happy about it..

is jkidd already a mav?

Horseshit.
 I have the mavs.

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 71   Go Up

Jump to: