Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cavs-Grizz  (Read 1209 times)
bobsakamano
Journeyman

« on: February 04, 2008, 09:40:47 pm »

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=130~558~2992~2819~601~796&teams=5~5~29~29~29~29&te=&cash=

And a pick from Cleveland.

Memphis gets rid of Cardinal's terrible contract, and don't have to pay Miller either

Cavs get a proven shooter that can really compliment Lebron well.
wallyboots
Starter

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 09:55:44 pm »

i like it for.  the cavs dont give up too much ot get miller, even though we have to take Cardinals contract.  the grizz get rid of two big contracts they get 3 expiring contracts.  they also get snow who's contract is up after next season to be a mentor to their young guards.  who knows with a running style shanon brown could become their starting sg.  Conley, Brown, Navarro, Warrick, and Gay could run all day long.

Ash
Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department.
knightofdreamz
Star

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 10:25:00 pm »

Good for the Cavs but i dont think its what Memphis would want.
The largest contract in the trade is the one that is not expiring and if that is what they are going for, they know they can get that plus more for miller.

wallyboots
Starter

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 10:30:41 pm »

Quote from: "knightofdreamz"
Good for the Cavs but i dont think its what Memphis would want.
The largest contract in the trade is the one that is not expiring and if that is what they are going for, they know they can get that plus more for miller.

true they could get more for miller but they are also unloading cardinal who has possibly the worst contract in the nba, and in terms of talent they are losing that in any deal he is in.  snow is an expiring contract next year, so its not like he is a big deal if they want they could buy him out for less.  i think he coud help the young guards since they have zero vets on their team.

Ash
Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department.
bobsakamano
Journeyman

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 11:04:00 pm »

not really on topic, but does anyone know the story of how Cardinal got that contract from Jerry West?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: