Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: MIAMI'S NEXT MOVE = BIG 3  (Read 4278 times)
olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 04:34:05 pm »

How About this one???

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2200~2749~615~70~3196~193~933&teams=14~14~14~11~11~11~11&te=&cash=

Reunite Diener with Wade in the back court.  Neither team improves this year  but are in position to improve next year.

Boom Baby!!!!
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2008, 08:35:25 pm »

i dont see washington would do this with them taking back jason will and davis, two knuckleheads who have not proven they can help their teams cause for the other teams superstar.washington is a smart organization. remember them fooling the lakers by trading kwame for caron butler??

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 09:07:02 pm »

why trade away the draft pick for agent zero? NO..

i agree with czaras

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 05:58:56 pm »

Czar, something to bear in mind is that if this happened Miami would have Gil's bird rights and they'd get the space if they him go anyway so...

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

The well-run Hoopshype alternative
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 06:19:51 pm »

Quote from: "Happiness1982"
Czar, something to bear in mind is that if this happened Miami would have Gil's bird rights and they'd get the space if they him go anyway so...

I'd rather have 15 mill of expiring deals than 11 any day. And we both know he'll go elsewhere (coughphillycough).
Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 06:32:38 pm »

Well I think he'll be staying with DC to be honest but if Miami had his right and wanted him then...

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2008, 06:35:38 pm »

Actually he would fit Wade. You'd have a 1-2 scoring punch of whom one is a deadly 3pt shooter, while the other slashes to the rim like no one in the league (and loves the whistle). Now not to screw it up they'd have to get their 3rd option at C...or maybe PF. So they won't become New Jersey part two.

And with Marion there it's troublesome. Only thing left is trade Matrix for a star PF/C (Jermaine?).

But taking that into consideration, are the Heat ready for another 5 year ~90 million deal? They just got rid of Shaq.
Happiness1982
MVP

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2008, 06:47:42 pm »

I disagree really. I don't think they would mesh, both need the ball. Wade could adjust but neither is a lights out shooter or pass-first guy so they'd still have that hole- Gil isn't lights out from anywhere- he's a volume shooter.

I think Miami would be wise to spend that $ elsewhere

"Quality Posts"

www.94by50.org

stardom06
Undrafted

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2008, 07:35:32 pm »

The I think if they cant get further under the cap then they should trade for another star, a PF or C and then use the pick on a pg or center. Expiring contracts are very valuable.

Miami should not trade for Eddy Curry or anyone on the knicks. They just dont have a winners mentality and I havent heard anything about them seriously being disgusted with how they play.

Obviously not many PF's are available. Its hard to say but artest would be nice, J. Oneal would not be a smart move because he is injured and is not a sure thing to play the next 3 years consistently. Nene isnt the answer, maybe someone like kenyon martin. I think he is starting to get healthy but his contract is a concern. maybe if they can trade blount and haslem for kenyon and deadweight then it can work.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 08:06:41 pm »

Quote from: "stardom06"
The I think if they cant get further under the cap then they should trade for another star, a PF or C and then use the pick on a pg or center. Expiring contracts are very valuable.

Miami should not trade for Eddy Curry or anyone on the knicks. They just dont have a winners mentality and I havent heard anything about them seriously being disgusted with how they play.

Obviously not many PF's are available. Its hard to say but artest would be nice, J. Oneal would not be a smart move because he is injured and is not a sure thing to play the next 3 years consistently. Nene isnt the answer, maybe someone like kenyon martin. I think he is starting to get healthy but his contract is a concern. maybe if they can trade blount and haslem for kenyon and deadweight then it can work.

lol nobody wants curry at this point.. that's a fat salary that he has

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
dagame2260
Starter

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 12:17:24 pm »

I think trading for Curry would be a good move for Miami.  Pat Riley got Shaq into the best shape of his life...and would do the same for Curry.  Unlike Isiah Thomas, Riley actually holds their players accountable for their physical fitness and he runs the most grueling training camp and practices in the entire league.  For an expiring contract, i would definitely take the chance if I were the Heat.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: