Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
 
Author Topic: Gasol wont play in the Championship  (Read 2978 times)
Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 3203


Respect: +1

WWW
« on: September 02, 2006, 12:50:25 pm »
0

Thats horrible, I dont think Spain has much of a chance now.
Logged


Raptors06/07Champs is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust Bandwagon." PM him if you want to join!
caparrones
Undrafted
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 14

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 01:10:04 pm »
0

Quote from: "Raptors06/07Champs"
Thats horrible, I dont think Spain has much of a chance now.



Navarro, Garbajosa and Calderon must do their best. If not, there is no chance for Spain
Logged
G-Force
Journeyman
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 260

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 01:12:32 pm »
0

Other two biggest scoring options for Spain are Calderon and Navarro; who are outside scoring guards and we know Greece's defense vs. guards is great with Diamantidis and Papaloukas. They'd probably lock down Navarro and Calderon perfectly, but Spain needs inside scoring so badly after Gasol's injury and so far there is no one except Garbajosa to do that. So, Greece are the firm favourites for the game.
Logged

Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 3203


Respect: +1

WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 01:36:10 pm »
0

Quote from: "G-Force"
Other two biggest scoring options for Spain are Calderon and Navarro; who are outside scoring guards and we know Greece's defense vs. guards is great with Diamantidis and Papaloukas. They'd probably lock down Navarro and Calderon perfectly, but Spain needs inside scoring so badly after Gasol's injury and so far there is no one except Garbajosa to do that. So, Greece are the firm favourites for the game.

Yup Garbajosa is gonna have to stop jacking up so many 3's and start playing inside more
Logged


Raptors06/07Champs is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust Bandwagon." PM him if you want to join!
G-Force
Journeyman
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 260

Respect: 0

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 03:09:26 pm »
0

Also, who is gonna stop the "Baby Shaq" without Gasol? They don't have a decent inside defender as well.
Logged

#10
Journeyman
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 231

Respect: 0

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 05:58:33 pm »
0

Marc Gasol can play solid defense and Reyes is another big body.
Baby Shaq is not as good as he looks against USA. Spain know how to defend pick and roll! :lol:

But Greeks will won! They play with great effort!
Logged
Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 3203


Respect: +1

WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 06:19:51 pm »
0

Quote from: "#10"
Marc Gasol can play solid defense and Reyes is another big body.
Baby Shaq is not as good as he looks against USA. Spain know how to defend pick and roll! :lol:

But Greeks will won! They play with great effort!

Marc Gasol is Pau's brother right??
Logged


Raptors06/07Champs is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust Bandwagon." PM him if you want to join!
#10
Journeyman
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 231

Respect: 0

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 03:13:56 am »
0

Yes, but he is not NBA type of player.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 
 
Jump to: