Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Request A Sig....  (Read 48843 times)
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2006, 07:37:12 pm »

Quote from: "bballinyao06"
Size: I don't know, maybe a bit smaller then the ones I have
Players: Chad Johnson
Text: #85 Will Always Be Open...
Him Catching a ball....
Bengals Colours.

HOT DAMN!. thats crazy. thanks a lot.

Soon....
bbyao06
Benchwarmer

<bbyao06 Designs>

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2006, 08:33:32 pm »

Quote from: "lakerfanryan8"

Size: Same
Picture: Danny Granger in Pacers Uniform
Color: Red and Black with New Mexico LObos logo in background
Words: Just cause I'm from New Mexico........I fell to 17..I'll make them regret it

Quote from: "kwolffsc"
Size:Normal size I guess Same as mine or maybe bigger
Players/Other People: Raymond Felton Adam Morrison Gerald Wallace Emeka Okafor
Text: Raymond Felton: Play Maker/Energy   Adam Morrison: Scorer/Passion     Gerald Wallace:Defender/Leader   Emeka Okafor:Stopper/Brilliance
Any Specific Pic: I definetly want to use the Adam Morrison Pic in my sig. If you can find some really good pics of all three other players, Ray, Emeka, G-Force. If not I can send you some via this post
Anything else: I want a revolving one like your Miami sig. With like Raymond Felton  Play Maker---Energy...you know something like something really fresh. With that nice sig of yours, I'm pretty sure you can make something similar. Use the phrases with the players above.

Hope you like it.

Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2006, 10:09:06 pm »

Size:Normal I guess maybe a bit bigger than mine
Players: Chris Bosh, Morris Peterson, Tj Ford, Andrea Bargnani and Jorge Garbajosa
Text: can you just make it say the players names with their pictures
Any Specific Pic: can you make the first picture say The Toronto raptors. and can you put the claw logo in the background or something?
Anything else: I want it with revolving pics like your heat one! for the colors can you make it raptor colours like purple and red?

Thx Alot!! If you have any questions just post them here. Thx alot!!

Raptors06/07Champs is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust Bandwagon." PM him if you want to join!
kwolffsc
Starter

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 06:01:28 am »

Hope you like it.
Wow I love mine exccellent work. Thanks so much. Now I don't have to have such a long sig. Thanks so much it's beautiful. The Grangers sig is fresh. Good Idea lakerfanryan. I think bballunit is going to be jealous. He likes Danny Granger too! lol Wow that is awesome. Thanks so much bballingyao!... j/w...though, if you have just a Bobcats logo sig. I don't see it on the sig you made for me. I don't want any non-basketball fan to be confused who my players are...well don't worry about it. You did an excellent job with mine. Thanks aGAIN[/quote]

UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 06:21:59 am »

haha yes i am jealous..
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 06:22:51 am »

but ive got him and more in mine.. if only HE WOULD CHANGE IT TO "INDIANA"
kwolffsc
Starter

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2006, 06:25:37 am »

Quote from: "Bball Unit"
but ive got him and more in mine.. if only HE WOULD CHANGE IT TO "INDIANA"
I know, I saw that. Still that is a fresh sig that you have. Pinoyballa did a good Job on that. Wow Everytime I see that I want one just like it with all of the Charlotte Players! The Granger one that baballinyao made is very fresh. I like the quote on their too! Just showin' some love brother lol

wolverine30
Benchwarmer

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2006, 06:49:03 am »

Size: Normal size
Players/Other People: Chris Bosh and T.J. ford and Andrea Bargnani
Text: Chris Bosh (CB4), T.J. Ford (playmaker) and Andrea Bargnani (the next dirk)
Any Specific Pic: no just pic good ones.
Anything else: can you make it like your miami heat one and can the background be raptors colors?

Thanks
bbyao06
Benchwarmer

<bbyao06 Designs>

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 09:25:46 am »

Thanks so much bballingyao!... j/w...though, if you have just a Bobcats logo sig. I don't see it on the sig you made for me. I don't want any non-basketball fan to be confused who my players are...well don't worry about it. You did an excellent job with mine. Thanks aGAIN

Hey, kwolffsc, I'll make the charlotte bobcats one with the logo and reanimate it. Sorry about that.

And Raptors06/07Champs and wolverine30, I will get to both of your animated sigs sometime this week. I might not be able to create them as fast as I did for kwolffsc because I have school but I'll do them as soon as I can.

kwolffsc
Starter

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 09:30:15 am »

Hey, kwolffsc, I'll make the charlotte bobcats one with the logo and reanimate it. Sorry about that.
No it is excellent absolutly excellent. It just seems the background orange to be a little bland. I hope you understand outstanding work though!

And Raptors06/07Champs and wolverine30, I will get to both of your animated sigs sometime this week. I might not be able to create them as fast as I did for kwolffsc because I have school but I'll do them as soon as I can.
And you were super fast that's awesome. Wow Just excellent

Dynasty
MVP

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2006, 09:42:23 am »

1. Could u make me a Colts one with Peyton, Freeney, Reggie Wayne, Marvin, and Bob Sanders with a script that says "The Colts: a Force to be Reckoned With in 06"?

2. A Lakers one with downtown LA in the basckground that has Kobe, Lamar and Phil and says "Basketball's Finest: The Los Angeles Lakers"

3. A St. Louis Cardinals one that has Albert Pujols, Scott Rolen, Chris Carpenter, and Tony LaRussa in front of new Busch Stadium that says "The World Series will sail through the Sea of Red"

Thanks!
bbyao06
Benchwarmer

<bbyao06 Designs>

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2006, 09:50:42 am »

No it is excellent absolutly excellent. It just seems the background orange to be a little bland. I hope you understand outstanding work though!

And you were super fast that's awesome. Wow Just excellent

Whoops. Too late. I made it before you posted your comment. If you want it, you can use it. It's the updated version with the logo part.

And yea, about that background, I tried but it didn't come out the way I wanted. I think it still came out good though.

Quote from: "LakerDynasty"
1. Could u make me a Colts one with Peyton, Freeney, Reggie Wayne, Marvin, and Bob Sanders with a script that says "The Colts: a Force to be Reckoned With in 06"?

2. A Lakers one with downtown LA in the basckground that has Kobe, Lamar and Phil and says "Basketball's Finest: The Los Angeles Lakers"

3. A St. Louis Cardinals one that has Albert Pujols, Scott Rolen, Chris Carpenter, and Tony LaRussa in front of new Busch Stadium that says "The World Series will sail through the Sea of Red"

Hey LakerDynasty, you don't want all animated sigs do you? Because 3 animated sigs is a lot of work. If you want 3 regular sigs, I'll do them, if not, you're going to have to wait for them and I'm going to need help with pictures. (I have some but I'm not going to be looking for all of the rest) Let me know what you want to do.

Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2006, 09:56:22 am »

Thanks so much bballingyao!... j/w...though, if you have just a Bobcats logo sig. I don't see it on the sig you made for me. I don't want any non-basketball fan to be confused who my players are...well don't worry about it. You did an excellent job with mine. Thanks aGAIN

Alright cool thx

Raptors06/07Champs is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust Bandwagon." PM him if you want to join!
Dynasty
MVP

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2006, 10:01:57 am »

Quote from: "LakerDynasty"

Hey LakerDynasty, you don't want all animated sigs do you? Because 3 animated sigs is a lot of work. If you want 3 regular sigs, I'll do them, if not, you're going to have to wait for them and I'm going to need help with pictures. (I have some but I'm not going to be looking for all of the rest) Let me know what you want to do.

It's fine, if u could do all three, that would be great.  But take ur time though, I don't want to make u do too much work.  I would love to have all three, but if u can't do it, that's fine.  If u can though, take all the time u need, I'm in no rush.
Dynasty
MVP

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2006, 10:05:07 am »

I guess u don't have to make the Lakers one, but if u could do tha other two, that would be great, but I don't want to overwork u, take all the time u need.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Up

Jump to: