Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trade PGasol to Boston for AJefferson, GGreen & 1st RDP  (Read 1816 times)
theone1977
Undrafted

« on: February 16, 2007, 07:22:03 am »

THIS COULD BE DONE!

Trade PGasol to Boston for AJefferson, GGreen & Boston's 1st Round Draft Pick.  This would be a great trade (2 Good yound players and mybe the #1 Pick).  This is the best trade out there.  Do you know if you make this trade you could potentially have the firest and second pick (Odom & Durant).  And I pretty sure we can get New York's 1st Round Pick from Chicago for Miller.

Name Height Birthyear Salary
KHinrick 63 81 11000
ANocioni 67 79 5215
MMiller 68 80 7623
BGordon 62 83 4881
LDeng 68 85 3320
TThomas 69 86 3260
BWallace 69 74 15500
TBattie 611 76 5200 (Traded TSefolosha & MSweetney) (Reported on ESPN.com)

They would have even more assets to trade for KG this summer.

Look at the below trades and see how Memphis could be the young and hot team.

Trade PGasol to Boston for AJefferson, GGreen, Boston's 1st Round Pick & TRatliff.  Trade MMiller to Chicago for PBrown (Trade/Buyout) & New York's 1st Round Pick.  Trade BCardinal to Indiana for JTinsley and then trade JTinsley, SPadgett & TKinsey to Los Angeles for Los Angeles 1st Round Pick, CMihm (Cut) & SWilliams (Cut).  Trade HWarrick, LRoberts & AJohnson to Golden State for PO'Bryant.  Trade DJones to Phoenix for Phoenix's 2nd Round Pick & JRose and then trade CAtkins & JRose to Detroit for Detroit's 2nd Round Pick & DDavis (Cut).  Trade DStoudamire & SSwift to Cleveland for INewble (Cut), SPollard (Cut), SPavlovic (Cut), DJones (Cut) & DWesley (Cut).

NEW MEMPHIS ROSTER

Name Height Birthyear Salary
KLowry 60 86 1011
GGreen 68 86 1347
RGay 69 86 2242
AJefferson 610 85 1618
PO'Bryant 70 86 2061

1st Round Pick New York trade to Philadelphia for Denver's & Dallas's
1st Round Pick Dallas (RSteele, Alabama)
1st Round Pick Los Angeles (BRush, Kanasas)
1st Round Pick Memphis (KDurant, Texas)
1st Round Pick Denver (JMcRoberts, Duke)
1st Round Pick Boston (GOden, Ohio State)

2nd Round Pick Phoenix (SWilliams, Boston College)
2nd Round Pick Detroit (RHibbert, Georgetown)

What do you think?
Mavsguru
Starter

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 03:06:57 am »

I wouldn't do that if I were Boston.  Green looks like the swingmen who will start opposite of Pierce, Jefferson looks like a solid starting PF, and the 1st round pick could very well lead to Oden or Durant.  I don't think Paw is worth all of that.  My potential Pau deal would focus on the 1st round pick, Ratliff, and maybe a Tony allen or a Sebastian Telfair thrown on top.
nclsmayer
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 05:29:15 pm »

what a horrible trade for celtics and memphis wouldnt do that.  jefferson plus green's salary is no where near gasol's salary.  Try again.....

coming soon
theone1977
Undrafted

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 07:59:38 pm »

Quote from: "Mavsguru"
I wouldn't do that if I were Boston.  Green looks like the swingmen who will start opposite of Pierce, Jefferson looks like a solid starting PF, and the 1st round pick could very well lead to Oden or Durant.  I don't think Paw is worth all of that.  My potential Pau deal would focus on the 1st round pick, Ratliff, and maybe a Tony allen or a Sebastian Telfair thrown on top.

I agree, but boston already offer AJefferson and the 1st Round Pick.  If I were Memphis I would even through in someone like HWarrick, AJohnson or DJones to get this trade do before Boston changes it mind.  They have to make a trade for a good big because PPierce is unhappy and he's thinking that he is becoming desposable.  If Memphis could make this trade plus the other ones they would be the darlings of the NBA and they would sell out every game.
theone1977
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 08:04:01 pm »

Quote from: "nclsmayer"
what a horrible trade for celtics and memphis wouldnt do that.  jefferson plus green's salary is no where near gasol's salary.  Try again.....

Did you even read the post.

AJefferson 1,618,320
GGreen 1,347,000
TRatliff 11,666,666
Boston's 1st round pick

Not try again, and boston want's to do the deal.  West needs to get it done.  This is better than trading him to Chicago, Los Angeles, Golden State, Portland or New Jersey.

BUT NOW THAT GGREEN HAS WON THE DUNK CONTEST I DON'T KNOW IF THIS TRADE CAN HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dunnemaux221
Undrafted

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 09:09:14 am »

what an idiot = =...your just making your dream team..you really think that the grizz would trade away their picks = =...why dont you do this trade in a game..not in realy life...it would never happen..if it is this easy to make a team...the playoffs team would be so good that they never lose..
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 09:13:03 am »

lol this thread was almost a year done, 2 days shy lol and then you bump it lol.

LET'S GO HEAT.
dunnemaux221
Undrafted

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 09:15:01 am »

lol...i know but it just pisses me off when people make stupid trades...like this one..
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 09:19:02 am »

dunnemaux, I haven't seen anything other out of you on this forum apart from "you idiot this is a dumb trade = = yadda yadda whatever yadda = =".

Either start posting "good trades" to show everyone how not to be an idiot and grow some class by stopping to insult people (even if they DO make stupid trades) and telling them in a normal fashion what's wrong with their trade...

...or just STFU. Seriously.

And I don't know what's worse, posting a terrible trade or bumping a yeard old one, when none of the players included are in their old teams. :roll:
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 09:19:42 am »

didnt even bother to use the trade machine huh

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: