Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: With the 1st pick in the NBA draft Minny selects???  (Voting closed: February 19, 2008, 09:18:04 pm)
PG - Derrick Rose - 4 (66.7%)
PF - Michael Beasley - 2 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: With the 1st pick in the NBA draft Minny selects......  (Read 3656 times)
miamisolecollector
Starter

Respect: 0

« on: February 19, 2008, 09:18:04 pm »

With the 1st pick in the NBA draft Minny selects.........

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 09:44:49 pm »

lol.. same situation as last year, whoever portland picks between oden and durant, sonics pick the other..

this time, it goes the same.. beasly or rose, but i think they'll pick up beasly if wolves have the 1st pick.. they already have foye, jaric(hard to move) and mccants

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 02:46:59 am »

Derrick Rose, you can't beat a true point guard!

RIP Madawg
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 04:26:33 am »

Dont count Miami,Seattle,NY  out yet, Minny will land 2 and will draft rose. 1st will draft beasley except if its seattle.

LET'S GO HEAT.
French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 02:34:52 pm »

Inside/Outside: a duo Rose- Jefferson could be terrific...But McHale is so bad that he will draft a future bust...

wolvesfan41
Journeyman

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 08:38:09 pm »

It would be a HUGE mistake if the Wolves didn't take Rose if they get the 1st pick.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008, 09:49:04 pm »

rose? minny already has many guards, they'll need beasley, though a rose-foye backcourt will be very tough

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
wolvesfan41
Journeyman

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 10:31:18 pm »

Too many guards?  They have Telfair, Mccants, Jaric and Foye.  Telfair is the only true point guard the Wolves have and if you don't draft Rose because of Telfair you are absolutly insane.

French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 03:45:29 am »

Quote from: "wolvesfan41"
Too many guards?  They have Telfair, Mccants, Jaric and Foye.  Telfair is the only true point guard the Wolves have and if you don't draft Rose because of Telfair you are absolutly insane.

Totally agre but don't forget that the GM is Kevin McHale...

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 07:37:54 am »

Beasley is a PF. I don't want to play Big Al at C. Big Al belongs at the PF spot, he needs a big tough defensive C next to him, not another SF/PF tweener.

Rose for the win. Foye is slowly getting into his at the 1,5 spot, if we pair him up with Rose then this backcourt might work. Both are combos, they can both switch at PG/SG and be effective. Note that Foye plays best whehn paired with another combo PG/SG, that's why Jaric is in the starting five instead of McCants.

But if we somehow are unable to get Rose, then I'm all for getting Beasley and trading down for a big C like Thabeet or Hibbert and packaging 'Toine Walker or Marko Jaric with him to get a good veteran in return. On the other hand, if it's McHale doing the trade, we might be better off with Beasley playing SF or Big Al at C (yuck).

So...

1st pick: Rose
2nd pick: Rose, if he's gone - Beasley
3rd pick: Brook Lopez
4th pick: Brook Lopez (he'll easily drop here if we're picking 4th)
5th pick: Kevin Love (a tad high, but we don't need Mayo, Bayless, Gordon).
French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 08:22:29 am »

Mayo could bring some lights on this franchise...and it will be very good!

naptown
Star

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 12:04:56 pm »

Quote from: "French-Kobe"
Mayo could bring some lights on this franchise...and it will be very good!
him or gordan would be a good pick
BC Beneke
Journeyman

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2008, 12:16:50 am »

1. Rose
2. Beasley
3. Lopez
4. Mayo
5. Love
6. Gallinari
7. Randolph

I don't want to see Jefferson stuck at the 5 all next season either, but we have to draft the best players available because there is no way with Kevin McHale and Randy Wittman running this team that we can expect a trade to work.

Thanks,

BC Beneke
tong
MVP

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2008, 12:24:09 am »

1. Rose
2. Beasley
3. Lopez
4. BAYLESS
5. Mayo
6. Love

BC Beneke
Journeyman

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 12:53:19 am »

Why Bayless for the Wolves?  We already have Foye and McCants.  Unless it's someone better than they are why draft them?  I think I'd go with Love, Gallanari, then have Bayless 7th or 8th on my wolves list.

Thanks,

BC Beneke
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: