Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Making these teams CONTENDERS: Knicks - Pacers - Bulls -Heat  (Read 4589 times)
miamisolecollector
Starter

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2008, 01:30:44 am »

Quote from: "kafogahoga"
Quote from: "miamisolecollector"
Not if you're a locker room cancer. I don't care if you average 50 and 30 if you tear a team apart you're trash.

If a guy is averaging that the team must be garbage, ala Allen Iverson with the Philadelphia 76ers. Really??

Iverson doesn't tear apart every team he goes to.

How is Randolph a cancer???

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zgxMnlhjS44

Are you kidding me???

You act like he was jawing with Jesus or Tim Duncan.....

That team is a ticking time bomb ready to explode. The Knicks are joke and Randolph is fed up with that trash, DO YOU BLAME HIM???

Turbo Sexophonic Delight
Starter

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2008, 02:44:40 am »

Zach Randolph is a loser.  Plain and simple.  You can't cut it any other way.  The man is a straight up loser on the court and off the court.

sig by lands
knightofdreamz
Star

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2008, 03:30:12 pm »

Quote from: "miamisolecollector"

I called dude senseless cause he stated that Zach Randolph is garbage. And then followed that statement with he averages 20 & 10 per game. In the NBA. Are you serious??? If you average 20 & 10 in the NBA you are a fu&king stud.

I called him garbage because, while he may be able to score and get some rebounds, its nearly pointless to have a big man who plays no defense. Most all teams would be better off with a 10/10 player who knows how to play post defense then with an extra 10 points.
But i was just looking at it from a player production perspective, i never even considered how he tore apart Portland and he does not get along with hardly anyone in new york.

nester66
Star

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2008, 06:17:28 pm »

hehe laughable. Your a knicks fan right?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: