Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Waivers  (Read 1997 times)
Pounce
Undrafted

« on: February 22, 2008, 03:29:28 am »

Signing a guy from waivers is close to a trade i guess so i posted it here. Anyway, has anyone heard where Brent Barry may sign? Or any other guy clearing waivers that may sign with a contender/playoff team.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 03:59:54 am »

Houston has expressed interest but I doubt that. He will go back to sa after 30 days or signs with miami and waives smush

LET'S GO HEAT.
Pounce
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 10:32:08 am »

I think if he signs it will be with a playoff team. Considering the injury hes getting over and the fact that he owns a home in SA, he may just wait the 30 days.
themadkiwi
MVP

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 10:40:20 am »

I don't think it'll be anything other than a return to the Spurs.
nester66
Star

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 12:01:45 pm »

I'm sure the cavs would try, but probably sa

Frosty13
a.k.a. sportmsc5
Star

R.I.P. Len "Frosty" Bias 11.18.1963-6.19.1986

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 04:38:57 pm »

im feeling brent barry to the suns, fits into that system nicely, can play decent enough defense and his 3 point range is good. id say its either between SA or PHX, i dont see any chance of HOU.

Pounce
Undrafted

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 01:18:23 pm »

Rumors about Celtics now, he could get the most minutes with the C's and Rockets. Remember B-square played point with the Sonics and Clippers for a while. Phx could use him as a back up pg and sg.
NBAGURU
Benchwarmer

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 03:04:39 pm »

I would be shocked if he went anywhere other then back to San Antonio. i really hate these wink wink deals in the NBA. stackhouse opened is big mouth and threw a monkey wrench into dallas' and new jerseys wink wink deal.
Pounce
Undrafted

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 04:31:03 pm »

Its fine with me because they are not breaking the rules. NBA needs to change the rule if they are not happy with lupe holes. Don't let teams do buyouts on players that are just traded until 30 days pass. Then make the player wait an additional 30 days to before he can resign with the team he was just traded from. I dont know, they need to think of something or stop complaining when big mouth players like stackhouse brag about getting rest for a month.

I agree with the wink wink part though, especially when the new GM of a team worked for the team that is involved in the trade and the head coach was previously the assistant coach for the same team lol. David Aldridge wrote a good piece about the NBA is ran by the spurs. Notice the Cav's trade with the Sonics also. *cough conspiracy cough*
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 10:31:55 pm »

Quote from: "themadkiwi"
I don't think it'll be anything other than a return to the Spurs.

most likely like this

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 12:21:38 am »

theres more than a fity percent chance hed go back to san antonio

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: