Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Court Rivals (Fantasy Basketball Sim)  (Read 973 times)
TheKaz
Undrafted

« on: April 21, 2008, 08:21:11 pm »

Hey all,

First off just wanted to say I cleared this with Dwayne via PM so I want to assure you that I'm not spamming nor looking to spam.  I'm just looking to solicit feedback and "get the word out."

I have started a new fantasy basketball sim league called Court Rivals located at www.courtrivals.com.  The game is free-to-play and entirely browser based.  Most people that I've spoken with have really enjoyed the game while at work =)

Rather than a sim league where you buy and sell professional players, however, this is a sim league where you create a player and represent that one player.  You can train that one player, join or create a team, track your statistics throughout the season against the rest of the league, and hopefully win an award or the championship at the end of the season.  Games are automatically simulated nightly and your player's performance is based on the team he is on, his training, and the team he is playing.

The first inaugural season just started April 16th and runs through May 31st.

There are other basketball communities already participating that I've shared the game with and I've gotten some fantastic feedback regarding how to improve the game.

Anyway, if you're interested in playing sign up at www.courtrivals.com.  I hope the game gives you your fantasy fix if your team has been eliminated from the playoffs or you're just a huge fantasy sports fan.

All feedback is welcome via PM or on the forums located at the site.

Thanks!

TheKaz
Founder/Developer of the FREE Online Fantasy Basketball Sim Court Rivals
http://www.courtrivals.com
94by50
Star

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 12:12:41 am »

I'm a sucker for this kind of thing.

This looks promising.  I'm on another basketball game like this already, but I can't say I've been impressed with it.  Hopefully, this one will be better.

Not sure I'm on board with the way the training works, but it's an interesting approach.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: