Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 60   Go Down

Author Topic: GM League: Discussion Thread  (Read 71074 times)
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2008, 07:52:38 pm »

loool ok Payton it is.

BTW, Unit will you be interested in bringing back ha-seung jin in portland??? Ill sign him Smiley

LET'S GO HEAT.
zunami23
Hall of Famer

« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2008, 07:53:35 pm »

Have some dignity Dwyane.
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2008, 07:56:42 pm »

Im really tempted in one offer for haslme, almost pulled the trigger but will still settle so offer me!

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2008, 08:16:28 pm »

lol at you dwayne.. mods pls stickt this.. mavs alreay have pj brown.. lol

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2008, 09:01:54 pm »

tmac i guess you also need to put the draft projections as well, we might need it when we are doing trades

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2008, 09:58:09 pm »

i can't put the projections for the draft up because im basing the picks on how well your team does in the gm league 19-game season

also, we need to post signed players in the transaction thread, to avoid trying to sign a player already signed, any transactions not posted in the transaction thread are NOT official, so if you want someone, i'd post it there asap

dalebrambo
a.k.a. AlphaMale
MVP

Veni.Vidi.Vici

« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2008, 10:02:59 pm »

any one want miller and gay for a superstar just pm me offers

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2008, 10:41:42 pm »

im quite pessimistic about this season but ill do my best to make this team great next year...

looking to deal jet, stack and kidd for the right package

dirk is available as well, but for a superstar

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2008, 04:19:36 am »

LAST CALL FOR DORELL WRIGHT, I HAVE 2 TRADES THAT TEMPT ME AGAIN SO OFFER

LET'S GO HEAT.
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2008, 04:50:18 am »

The Dallas Mavericks and Miami Heat Agreed on a deal today.

DAL sends Jason Terry,Erick Dampier and Juwan Howard
MIA sends Ricky Davis,Jason Williams,Dorell Wright.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2008, 06:26:56 am »

WE are still in the offseason, I have read and analyzed the rules very well and I believe that this is legit. We still are not on the season so this is a good ball situation. The rule that states that a player must be traded only once in a 5 game stretch is not affected by this trade,

The Nets Receive Jason Terry,Erick Dampier, and Mark Blount
The Heat receive Vince Carter, Stromile Swift and Trenton Hasell

LET'S GO HEAT.
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2008, 06:44:43 am »

Lol, you can't help it Dwyane. First one was tricky, second one just awful. Lol.
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2008, 06:55:09 am »

I KNOW I KNOW BUT I thinked before pulling this down, VC Has a f@t@$$ contract, BUT CAN AVG 20 PPG Terry Avgs 15 ppg But I looked at his last game where he scored 2POINTS WHILE CARTER SCORED IN THE 20'S....There are notes in terry like "Shoots 0-12" or bla bla, hes good in stats but hes inconsistent, I know vc is also but

THE NEW BIG 3

CARTER,MARION,WADE.........PLAYOFF BOUND

LET'S GO HEAT.
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2008, 06:59:07 am »

LOL, did you forget the major rule which says "if the two of your stars are best in the same places, it's bad" ? Wink That's the perfect description of a VC/Wade combo, bah!

Unless you would be able to convince Wade to play point, but then you'd have "New Jersey part deux" with your 3 best options playing 1,2,3. Other thing is Wade at PG, VC as SG and Marion as PF all playing run'n'gun. MAYBE, if Wade can learnt o pass more than he shoots which is highly unlikely.

2-3-4 Wade-VC-Marion would be a disaster.

I don;t know why you let go of Damp and Terry. First one is pretty average and earns a ton, but he's a proven playoff center, a true C at that and a big body who will bang around with Terry running the point, Wade at SG and Marion at PF. Perfect situation for Damp and Wade mostly. Currently you're trying to mesh Wade and VC which will be like Marbury and Francis, if you ask me. Wink
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2008, 07:03:20 am »

2-3-4 Wade-VC-Marion would be a disaster.

1-2-3 FYI.

And haha would I keep VC?? I may I may not you know im a isiah with a riley lol.

I have plans for vc, he wouldnt be here to long :wink:

LET'S GO HEAT.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 60   Go Up

Jump to: