Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60   Go Down

Author Topic: GM League: Discussion Thread  (Read 70996 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #855 on: April 07, 2008, 10:11:08 am »

Quote from: "BRockin25"
Quote from: "Bball Unit"
PG: Iverson
SG: Arenas
SF: Wade
C: Amare
all alittle undersized.. but its not like teams r really going to look to attack them.. unless its lebron at the 3.

I have Pierce at the 3. And you can attack Arenas with damn near any SG.

The question is whos going to shoot? They have a lot of scorers but who will make things come together? Install the Memphis offense, have AI and Wade drive and kick all day and stash Arenas in the corner for spot up 3s lol.

lol dwyane has made lots of trades and i pp was from his team, as well as conley, by the way, i think perk is his C and amare will play pf, still a tough lineup...want more deals brock?

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #856 on: April 07, 2008, 01:15:29 pm »

Quote from: "ryecyd"
all alittle undersized.. but its not like teams r really going to look to attack them.. unless its lebron at the 3.

The question is whos going to shoot? They have a lot of scorers but who will make things come together? Install the Memphis offense, have AI and Wade drive and kick all day and stash Arenas in the corner for spot up 3s lol.

lol dwyane has made lots of trades and i pp was from his team, as well as conley, by the way, i think perk is his C and amare will play pf, still a tough lineup...want more deals brock?

Name your price for Chandler or CP3.

Ive got 3 1st rounders including the MIA one. my roster is in the other thread

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #857 on: April 07, 2008, 05:45:59 pm »

Iverson for Picks up for grabs pref all of ur picks that i sent you brock plus a filler.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #858 on: April 07, 2008, 07:01:39 pm »

edited trade aborted

LET'S GO HEAT.
bckye
Benchwarmer

« Reply #859 on: April 07, 2008, 07:06:05 pm »

n/a
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #860 on: April 07, 2008, 07:42:32 pm »

Quote from: "bckye"
I agree to above trade with Dwayne

sorry, since no one still rpelied, I reject it.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #861 on: April 07, 2008, 11:14:24 pm »

Name your price for Chandler or CP3.

Ive got 3 1st rounders including the MIA one. my roster is in the other thread

i dont need the one from miami, its a low pick coz his team is one of the top 3 here..

i wont trade cp3 coz paying someone like him for 3M is priceless...
chandler? well, he also stays, dallas needs a defensive C inside, im interested in bench players as of the moment

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #862 on: April 08, 2008, 12:13:22 am »

willing to trade dirk for an inside scorer/post threat

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #863 on: April 08, 2008, 12:50:05 am »

Arenas up for grabs, good thing i aborted that trade...

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #864 on: April 08, 2008, 12:59:14 am »

who'd ya want for lbj?

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #865 on: April 08, 2008, 01:02:27 am »

who'd ya want for lbj?

xcuse, he doesnt want him to be traded, and if yes, WE ALREADY HAVE DISCUSSED AND I WILL BE THE TRADING PARTNER NOT YOU.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #866 on: April 08, 2008, 01:08:09 am »

Quote from: "Dwyane"

who'd ya want for lbj?

xcuse, he doesnt want him to be traded, and if yes, WE ALREADY HAVE DISCUSSED AND I WILL BE THE TRADING PARTNER NOT YOU.

am i talking to you? im not trying to steal a trade away from you.

you post as if you're uneducated

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #867 on: April 08, 2008, 01:11:09 am »

who'd ya want for lbj?

yes. look who's "pikon" hahahahaha it's only a game.... uneducated??? LOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Got a problem???

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #868 on: April 08, 2008, 01:21:24 am »

who'd ya want for lbj?

yes. look who's "pikon" hahahahaha it's only a game.... uneducated??? LOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Got a problem???

you're acting like a child with your posts.we dont want this thread to end up locked. if you consider me as a friend, dont be rude

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #869 on: April 08, 2008, 01:26:00 am »

you're acting like a child with your posts

lol look at a mirror first, just everytime i pwn you, you say things like that Wink "Thy one who says it is the one who is"

^^True..true...now go back on topic son, we wanna play a gm game Wink

LET'S GO HEAT.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60   Go Up

Jump to: