Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: your opinion about the wolves  (Read 4141 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« on: February 26, 2008, 08:41:25 pm »

i think they are a decnt team, they couldve had a better record than what they have now. the problem is that they just collapse in end games and lose the lead and eventually lose a game...

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
The Dark Knight
MVP

I LOVE LEBRON JAMES KG SUCKS

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 09:27:04 pm »

Whenever I watch their games, they seem to play well in the first half, and like you said they lose it and slack off in the second half. Rashad McCants tendsto shoot too much and throws up bad shots. Al Jefferson is the present and future of this team and I see them building around him.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 09:57:49 pm »

theyve beaten the suns, now they beat the jazz..
makes me say they might not have the #1 pick

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 04:31:15 am »

I dunno but their not a talented player team but they rock!!!!! IMO theyre just losing for one more lottery season to get beasley/rose, which is the missing piece to the playoffs Wink

Big al,Beasley,Foye,Walker :shock:

LET'S GO HEAT.
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 11:17:09 am »

Walker? You got to be kidding. -_-

Foye is slowly getting into his but I'm very skeptical towards his skill to play PG.

They lack experience and a winning attitude. Hopefully that will come with time.

ryecyd; record has little to do when we are talking about the lottery. Smiley It's enough to have one of the 5 worst records in the NBA to have a fair shot at the #1 pick.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 02:45:43 am »

^^ if it was prime walker, there's a little mor hope.. i dunno what's wrong with toine. he's healthy and has all the money to keep himself in shape

why so serious?
Star

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 05:54:51 pm »

t-wolves were on a stretch for winning 2 straight. and most wins they got were from elite teams. they have a lot of ups and downs.

The Dark Knight
MVP

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 07:36:46 pm »

Well, we can all say that the T wolves are an inconsistent team this year.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 09:45:16 pm »

Quote from: "The Dark Knight"
Well, we can all say that the T wolves are an inconsistent team this year.

best answer..
inconsistent and poor clutch team

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 06:22:12 am »

Yeah, but who would you like to be a clutch shooter on this team? Big Al has hit only 1 buzzer beater in his career. And you can't blame him, getting the ball down low with 2 seconds left is not easy.

Fourth Quarter Foye? Maybe, when he recovers fully.

Shimmy? Lol, no.

Jaric and Telfair both had his shots this season. No. They are not clutch.
The Dark Knight
MVP

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 11:52:59 am »

The T Wolves need a player that can close out games in the fourth. They seem to do good through the first three quarters then just slack off in the end.

why so serious?
Star

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 03:23:13 pm »

they need a veteran player in the team that can score. they have a bunch of young guys who are not ready yet.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2008, 05:46:09 pm »

Quote from: "czaras"
Yeah, but who would you like to be a clutch shooter on this team? Big Al has hit only 1 buzzer beater in his career. And you can't blame him, getting the ball down low with 2 seconds left is not easy.

Fourth Quarter Foye? Maybe, when he recovers fully.

Shimmy? Lol, no.

Jaric and Telfair both had his shots this season. No. They are not clutch.

foye in full recovery and more maturity

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2008, 06:13:40 pm »

Foye is the guy that needs to develop into the difference maker. Eventually we need to start expecting things out of Corey Brewer and make him stop his timid play on the offensive end.

RIP Madawg
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2008, 07:09:30 pm »

^^yeah, speaking of brewer.. he's getting minutes, but i still cant feel him

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: