Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: where do they finish  (Voting closed: February 27, 2008, 06:59:15 am)
title no. 5? - 4 (36.4%)
finals - 1 (9.1%)
conf. finals - 3 (27.3%)
semi-finals - 1 (9.1%)
lottery?? - 2 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: where do the spurs finish?  (Read 4428 times)
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« on: February 27, 2008, 06:59:15 am »

will they go all the way??

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 02:42:54 am »

wcf, probably vs la

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
The Dark Knight
MVP

I LOVE LEBRON JAMES KG SUCKS

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 07:40:02 pm »

They will lose in the WCF, against a team I still don't know. It could be the Lakers but IDK. Maybe the Spurs will win it but lose th=o the Celtics in 5 games.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 08:30:39 pm »

Quote from: "The Dark Knight"
They will lose in the WCF, against a team I still don't know. It could be the Lakers but IDK. Maybe the Spurs will win it but lose th=o the Celtics in 5 games.

lol make that 4

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 05:34:31 am »

its hard to see that happen especially when they are one of the hotter teams before the playoffs begin

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 05:57:45 am »

Semis vs Dallas,Or others

LET'S GO HEAT.
Pervis Ellison
MVP

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 06:46:46 am »

Quote from: "Dwyane"
[b]Semis vs Dallas,Or others[/b]

that will never happen again

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 07:44:02 pm »

^i used to be optimistic about dallas, but with that gasol robbery, i lost hope..

king send me offers (gm game) i'll wait..

spurs are tougher in playoffs, nobody knows

alcindor
Benchwarmer

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 05:44:50 pm »

Spurs will prove once and for all that they are not just a every other year champion. Manu is playing like he's possessed. Would love to see him get Finals MVP. He should have gotten it in 2005 in that Pistons series.
navigator
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 07:41:01 pm »

They will lose in the WCF, against a team I still don't know. It could be the Lakers ...

1. Historically, Spurs have never won back2back titles.
2. The basketball gods will spare us another boring Spurs versus Pistons Finals (and save David Stren from hanging himself) so the basketball gods will make the Lakers win over the Spurs. Lakers versus Pistons look so much more entertaining!

"Face and overcome your fear"
The Dark Knight
MVP

I LOVE LEBRON JAMES KG SUCKS

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 08:24:41 pm »

Quote from: "navigator"
They will lose in the WCF, against a team I still don't know. It could be the Lakers ...

2. The basketball gods will spare us another boring Spurs versus Pistons Finals (and save David Stren from hanging himself) so the basketball gods will make the Lakers win over the Spurs. Lakers versus Pistons look so much more entertaining!

You mean Celtics vs Lakers, that is true entertainment, especially the parade that Boston will have after 4 games!

navigator
Star

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 04:21:29 pm »

Quote from: "navigator"

You mean Celtics vs Lakers, that is true entertainment, especially the parade that Boston will have after 4 games!

Celtics have their hands full versus the Pistons. But should they face the Lakers in the Finals, I will send you a picture of me and my girlfriend enjoying the parade in Figueroa in Los Angeles during the Lakers victory parade, so that you will see how good it feels to be a fan of the NBA champions! Woo Hoo.

P.S. You believe in karma? The pre-season NFL favorite New England Patriots lost in the Superbowl. BTW, they had the best regular season record!! Who has the best regular season record right now in the NBA? Oh yeah that franchise from the same place where the New England Patriots is based. Well, 3 finals appearances in teh 3 major pro sports leagues in the US isn't bad. Red Sox won the World Series. Patriots made it to the Superbowl but lost. CELTICS in the NBA Finals (and losig to the Lakers). That's a major sports achievement for a city/state.

why so serious?
Star

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2008, 12:53:35 pm »

they will lose in the finals against the celtics. Cheesy

navigator
Star

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2008, 07:33:15 pm »

Quote from: "why so serious?"
they will lose in the finals against the celtics. Cheesy

IF they get past the Pistons. Now, if they do. The Celtics will suffer the same fate as the New England Patriots - best regular season record - lose the championship game.

navigator
Star

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2008, 07:34:33 pm »

P.S.
I kinda like the Celtics better now. They have Sam Cassell. By the way, Sam Cassell is very much adored in Los Angeles. Even Laker fans respect his game.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: