Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: T-Wolves Waive Theo Ratliff  (Read 2507 times)
Bulls/Pistons
Star

Respect: +10

« on: February 29, 2008, 10:18:42 am »

The Timberwolves have waived Theo Ratliff who will reportedl sign with the Pistons as opposed to their original choice for the extra roster spot, Dale Davis.  This may not be the only player that the Timberwolves release however, becaue Antoine Walker has been seeking a buyout as well.  Teams have to waive players before March 1st for the player to be eligible to play in the playoffs.
czaras
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 10:20:38 am »

I doubt 'Toine will be waived. He's reported to be really tied to his money, and no one's going to pay him his 17 million remaining over two seasons.
The Dark Knight
MVP

I LOVE LEBRON JAMES KG SUCKS

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 02:41:03 pm »

Shimmy shouldn't be waived, he is a key to the Timberwolves. The Pistons signed Theo Ratliff was a good move.

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

Respect: +1031

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 02:54:53 pm »

Quote from: "The Dark Knight"
Shimmy shouldn't be waived, he is a key to the Timberwolves. The Pistons signed Theo Ratliff was a good move.

Key to the Timberwolves? Please explain.

He is a scrub.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
navigator
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 06:01:30 pm »

Dang, IF IF IF Ratliff is healthy and motivated, the Pistons just got tougher than they are now off the boards and on defense.

If they are, I hope Flip Saunders messes up again in the playoffs. Otherwise, the Pistons are going to be "terrible trouble" in the playoffs and into the Finals.

"Face and overcome your fear"
why so serious?
Star

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 03:25:14 pm »

this guy won't do anything to the team. he is a horrible player he is old and doesn't do the job what he is supposed to do. trust me i have seen him play when he was with the celtics and made no difference.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 03:37:36 pm »

He's just catching on to get the ring. For no other reason other than that. Who cares. We wouldn't sign himfor next year anyway. It would have been nice to see how he (being a big inside defensive presense) and Al Jefferson would have done to produce a winning result with the current team we have.

RIP Madawg
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 10:37:58 pm »

lol theo is always injured, wolves couldve just traded his expiring contract for some1 good

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
why so serious?
Star

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 11:31:02 am »

well who would make a trade for him lol.

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 01:41:28 pm »

Quote from: "why so serious?"
well who would make a trade for him lol.

Someone desperate for cap space.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: