Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you want our league to have injuries?  (Voting closed: March 02, 2008, 06:44:30 am)
Yes - 3 (27.3%)
No - 8 (72.7%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: GM League: There should be injuries  (Read 2856 times)
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 08:00:36 am »

Quote from: "zunami23"
Quote from: "t-mac357"
you'd have to figure out how many games each injured player should miss, season to season, thats an added headache
You divide the real amount of games missed by 4. Not really headache inducing.

for 30 teams and multiple players on some teams, still too much

zunami23
Hall of Famer

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 08:19:01 am »

Quote from: "zunami23"
you'd have to figure out how many games each injured player should miss, season to season, thats an added headache
You divide the real amount of games missed by 4. Not really headache inducing.

for 30 teams and multiple players on some teams, still too much
Not if everyone co-operates. When I'm voting, I'm just gonna imagine there's 4 players on the court if I see Yao's name in the starting lineup. :wink:
zunami23
Hall of Famer

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 10:42:24 am »

Stickify this please.
avidspinballa
Journeyman

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 11:42:58 am »

I disagree that we should have RL injuries affect a fantasy game... We are trying to get the best team on paper. We base games off of who we feel has the best team on paper. There's absolutely no reason that a real life injury should affect a game where we're only judging games based on what's on paper. The math you choose makes sense though, the logic behind it does not. If we were actually playing a fantasy basketball league and had fantasy stats going along with it, then it probably would be a feasible thing. But since your team wins the game by getting 16 votes, then there's no reason to have injuries.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 05:11:59 pm »

i say yes.

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
zunami23
Hall of Famer

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 05:14:08 pm »

3 for yes, 5 for no. Everybody vote.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: