Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Andrea Bargnani  (Read 7272 times)
Chri§ ßo§h 4
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 02:48:13 pm »

Andrea will translate his game from the Euroleague to the Raptors. His former Gm or trainer i dont know which is with the Raptors right now. He will provide Andera with help. He draws comparison to Dirk, althought his shot are some what similar to the 7 foot Dirk. Andrea will have to do alot of training and working in 5 to 6 years where lookin at a deadly big man who can get you downlow and outside. And for all the people that think he's a bust judge after the season. He is no Rafeal. Rafeal being drafted makes him overrated.

Nuggets
Journeyman

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 04:03:21 pm »

Quote from: "pachero"
LOL at those Americans who make predictions without knowing the player they are talking about.

I remember foolish people talking about Pau Gasol 5 years ago, some days before the 2001 Draft; they said he was going to be the next Shawn Bradley just because his frame, and saying that he only knew to dunk in a minor european league :lol:

European NBA fans know much more players and how thay can achieve in other leagues than Americans because we are able to see 3 leagues: our country's, Euroleague and NBA (in Spain we are able to see a live game every day, and not only the ones you see in your National TV, TNT, etc, but your Cable games too). Period.

Well said.
Most of you didn't even seen him play so don't judge him... I on the other hand watched quite a few games and i think he's going to be a great nba player.

Olimpia Milano
Undrafted

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2006, 05:41:37 am »

Quote from: "Chri§ ßo§h 4"
Andrea will translate his game from the Euroleague to the Raptors. His former Gm or trainer i dont know which is with the Raptors right now. He will provide Andera with help. He draws comparison to Dirk, althought his shot are some what similar to the 7 foot Dirk. Andrea will have to do alot of training and working in 5 to 6 years where lookin at a deadly big man who can get you downlow and outside. And for all the people that think he's a bust judge after the season. He is no Rafeal. Rafeal being drafted makes him overrated.

The Former GM of Treviso (Bargnani's Team) is now the assistant General Manager of Toronto.
Chri§ ßo§h 4
Journeyman

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2006, 03:07:31 pm »

Cheesy Oh, Yeah i realized that a couple of day's ago. Yeah it was the former GM. But he has ties to what Andrea can do and can't do and it is said he will help him adapt to the NBA.

clarkdogg
Undrafted

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2006, 02:23:17 pm »

I think Bargnani is going to be great.  For a seven footer, he does things that are unreal.  He might not be rookie of the year next season, but I think he will be the best player from this draft class when the historians have their say.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: