Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Telfair  (Read 1507 times)
wolvesfan41
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: March 26, 2008, 06:56:50 am »

He said that he wants to stay.  Do you think the Wolves should resign him?

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 12:25:51 am »

Sure, he has nothing to go on to get a lucrative contract.

RIP Madawg
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 07:59:36 am »

I just hope no one signs him to a 20+ million offer sheet (teams can do that in the mid-level). He's worth 4mill/year in my book, and I'd love to have him back next season. As a starter or backup, he can get the assists and control the tempo.
naptown
Star

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 07:44:47 pm »

every where he goes it to many pgs he should go to the cavs or pacers
IAm...Me
Journeyman

Respect: +2

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 08:18:29 pm »

Quote from: "Dice Dice Baby!!"
Sure, he has nothing to go on to get a lucrative contract.

Are you kidding? What about the Wolves front office? Marco Jaric has 3 years $19.2 million on his contract after this season, July will mark the halfway point of the contract he signed with us, AND WE OWE THE CLIPPERS A LOTTERY PICK FOR HIM and taking on our franchise's best ever point guard who turned them into a contender in the West. Joe Smith signed a big useless contract not only for the max 3 years the CBA allowed but an extra illegal 5 for an exorbitant price, and they even screwed that up by putting it in writing WHICH COST US EVEN MORE DRAFT PICKS! Then years later they signed Michael Olowakandi to a 3 year $18 million deal after he had done five years OF NOTHING WITH THE CLIPPERS! I mean if you were offered a 6-year, $38 million contract to play with the Wolves, or at least fill out the roster like the previous three, would you turn it down? I don't think so!

If Telfair can't get $7m a year for 4 years or $5m for 6 years he should get a new agent. The same goes for every other player with a contract pending this summer no matter how useless or unused they are. Speaking of which, has Craig Smith played at all lately. What are they going to use to justify his 6 year $40 million contract? I don't even want to think about what they're going to offer Chris Richard this summer, legally or illegally. When they say this is the team of the future, I believe them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: