Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mehmet Okur  (Read 6100 times)
ertanozgur
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 07:04:37 am »

i think Memo deserves to be an all start this season..but unfortunatelly yao has china behind him and eric dampier plays in dallas ...
and cause of that Memo will not be able to get enough vote to be all star...

I think Memo is much better then Z..Ilgauskas is one the most awkward player i have ever seen...he is moving like a tank..But Memo has a great shot and sometimes he can score in the paint.

Pls guys...vote to memo..he must be an all start this year
LKdude
Hall of Famer

Respect: +150

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2007, 11:25:43 am »

Quote from: "ertanozgur"
i think Memo deserves to be an all start this season..but unfortunatelly yao has china behind him and eric dampier plays in dallas ...
and cause of that Memo will not be able to get enough vote to be all star...

I think Memo is much better then Z..Ilgauskas is one the most awkward player i have ever seen...he is moving like a tank..But Memo has a great shot and sometimes he can score in the paint.

Pls guys...vote to memo..he must be an all start this year

With the way Utah has been playing, Memo has as good a shot as any West center to make the All-Star team (besides Yao).  He's a better player than Dampier, and he's the 3rd best center in the West in my opinion (behind Yao and Amare).  He could make the team.
SilkyJohnson
Journeyman

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2007, 03:13:29 pm »

Okur probably wont make the Allstar team, but I consider the guy very close to being an allstar caliber player....

Kirilenko has been disappointing....they gave this guy a max contract....and he's probably been their 4th best player on the team this year......He needs to step up. I dont know if his injury is still bothering him. The defensive number are good, but for for $s, you gotta bring some more offense!
a-dre
Benchwarmer

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2007, 06:02:12 am »

he's not takin yao or amare's spot.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: