Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wrong Strategy By The Raps.They Should Have Just Made ....  (Read 1270 times)
ernesto
« on: April 13, 2008, 07:52:00 pm »

....sure they lose all their last 20 games !  YES.  Come to think of it , if the Raps made sure that they are out of the playoff instead of being no.6,  7 or no. 8 , they have a chance TO DRAFT A VERY GOOD  player in BEASLEY .
Why be in the playoff if you will be ejected in the 1st round ? No use .
Colangelo is not thinking very well. Fire him !

www.ihtraptors.blogspot.com  updated 4/13

-----------------------

Dr. E
Supa
Starter

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 07:54:52 pm »

Just when you were starting to make a tiny glimmer of sense with some of your posts, you go ahead and do this.

1/10
Raptor182
Journeyman

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 08:30:06 pm »

Let's fire everyone in the league, then everyone in every league, then everyone in the world! I think that's a good plan.

Chuck Diesel
Starter

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 10:18:18 pm »

Lets just shut down basketball and replace it with transvestite midgets. Ernesto would love that
Raptor182
Journeyman

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 10:44:30 pm »

I think Ernesto should be the commish of the NBA. He clearly is the smartest person to ever grace the game of basketball, even more so then naismith, I think he stole the idea for basketball from erny. Come on people, clearly ernesto's blog bashing the raptors is the greatest piece of literature in human existance. Let's all listen attentively to every word he says and worship it!

PaintinDaTownRed
Benchwarmer

Respect: +3

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 10:43:51 am »

LOL
Just when I think he slid back under that rock he calls home, Ernesto comes right back out with another one of his shockingly inspiring and brilliantly intelligent posts.

Donkeys never cease..

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: