Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: working through things on screen, comment if you like  (Read 2125 times)
BC Beneke
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: April 17, 2008, 12:40:55 am »

Kevin McHale's track record is about as pretty as Isaiah Thomas, and Matt Millen (detroit lions) combined.

Grading him out.

Drafting  D-
Hiring a staff F
trades D- (improved from an F)
signing free agents FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (has never signed a good free agent!)
Judging his own team's talents FFFFFFFF  This is shown by the horrible contracts he has given his players.

Randy Wittman's winning percentages (approximately)  .352, .337, .286, .273

He has found a way to get worse.  The one game you needed him to lose, they play McCants, Gomes, Foye, and Al Jefferson 30 minutes with Buckner, Doleac, and Maddog on the bench.

I have not seen anything that should save Wittman's job, and I think that anyone at this point in time who thinks that Kevin McHale still deserves to have a job in the NBA let alone as a GM is someone who had better explain to me in great detail how he deserves his job.

I just don't know what to think... this team is bad, and it's going to be bad unless it gets Derrick Rose for a very long time.

Foye isn't a great Point Guard, and is always going to remind us that we should have Brandon Roy.

McCants is 1 dimensional, and makes me think of Rudy Gay and Danny Granger

Corey Brewer still has the ability to grow into a better ball player but Al Thorton was clearly a much better player this year, and would have helped this team much more.

Gomes, Smith, Telfair, Richard, and Snyder are all restricted Free Agents, and resigning any one of them is going to cause us to be at the cap mark... Gomes is the only one I would sign if you can get him for less than 3.5 a year.

There is no need to keep Smith or Richard unless it's at league minimum because with the 1st and 3rd/4th pick in the 2nd round we should be able to get DJ White and Joey Dorsey who would fill those two roles and make us better.  Maybe OSIK the 7ft Euro center???

Best case senerio the Wolves get Rose, White and Dorsey (my opinion)

Jefferson Madsen, Dorsey
Gomes, White
Brewer, Walker, Buckner
Foye, McCants
Rose, Jaric

with Richard back in the Dleague

This is not anywhere near a playoff team.

So we add the Wolves lottery pick next season, Beasley going to the Heat probably brings them out of the lottery next year, so we get the 15th-18th pick, and we get the Celtics pick which should be around 27-30th.

McHale is drafting so we take the 2nd best player available with our pick, and *** away the other two, and trade away our 2nd round pick.

We are still sitting without a playoff team

I cannot come up with a senerio that envolves McHale and Wittman and the Playoffs.  I think I could cure Cancer and/or AIDS before seeing a senerio with Wittman/McHale and the Wolves in the playoffs ever.

Jesus christ, this is horribly depressing.  Can someone cheer me up?

Thanks,

BC Beneke
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 01:19:42 am »

Bump. Done bumping.

RIP Madawg
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 02:52:40 am »

Bump. Done bumping.
Finally

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 07:28:21 am »

I miss BC. His free-wheeling hate towards McHale was always bringing a smile to my face.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 01:03:20 am »

I miss BC. His free-wheeling hate towards McHale was always bringing a smile to my face.

Me too. He was awesome.

RIP Madawg
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: