Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
 
Author Topic: In a Perfect world who would replace McHale, and Wittman?  (Read 4711 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 24227


You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2008, 07:00:59 am »
0

if the mavs fire avery, would you think of giving him a chance?
Logged



Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 25158


LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2008, 07:08:13 am »
0

Quote from: "czaras"
Quote from: "Dwyane"
^^^Cuteypie, Skiles Signed with the Bucks.

When I posted the news wasn't there yet. And don't call me cutey@^#%$-whatever. -_-

Rye; if the Wolves were actually LOOKING for a coach, I'd be glad it's just Carlisle or the crop of college coaches left.

Just they're not. All hail Randy Wittman and his .333 record.


alright darling, fine with me

btw, ya in the d-rose bandwagon too ey??

Even if wolves will have him, Ill be a fan of him, and that means Ill become a part-time wolves fan.
Logged

LET'S GO HEAT.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 10774


Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2008, 02:40:29 pm »
0

Perfect World...

VP- Jerry West
GM- Bryan Colangelo
Coach- Mario Elie
Logged

RIP Madawg
BC Beneke
Journeyman
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 283

Respect: 0

WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2008, 06:00:56 pm »
0

I don't have a horrible problem with Avery, but I tend to agree with Czars on it because he's a bit of a headcase like Wittman.  

Carlysle isn't horrible, and I actually kind of like the Mario Elie.


Jerry West is retired, and would take a TON of money.
Logged

Thanks,

BC Beneke
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 24227


You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 02:21:26 am »
0

how bout pip? he's not comitted to the bulls/lakers right?

btw, can reggie miller coach?
Logged



Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
czaras
All-Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 4384


Respect: 0

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 08:27:01 am »
0

Quote from: "Dwyane"
btw, ya in the d-rose bandwagon too ey??

I've been on it since he was in highschool. Aren't you a Beasley fan? Tongue
Logged
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 25158


LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2008, 06:00:42 pm »
0

Quote from: "czaras"
Quote from: "Dwyane"
btw, ya in the d-rose bandwagon too ey??

I've been on it since he was in highschool. Aren't you a Beasley fan? Tongue


Yes.













But Im a rose too baby! Tongue
Logged

LET'S GO HEAT.
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 10774


Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2008, 03:43:57 pm »
0

Quote from: "ryecyd"
how bout pip? he's not comitted to the bulls/lakers right?

btw, can reggie miller coach?


I doubt Reggie Miller will go into coaching any time soon. The front office has his name all over it when Larry Bird gets let go. To answer your question on if Miller can coach, I think he could without a problem, but certainly not with the success of a lot of others.
Logged

RIP Madawg
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
 
 
Jump to: