Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cheers for the pacers  (Read 2139 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« on: April 15, 2008, 10:51:15 pm »

well, many didnt even expect this team to have a "decent" record(or standing) in the east. many expected them to be where new york or milwaukee are currently in right now..

that game vs the wizards hurts.. it ended what couldve been a spot in the playoffs, but nonetheless, congratulations to the pacersa for exeeding expectations.

good luck in the draft guys!

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 11:28:18 pm »

Shouldve not done the jack trade...oh well..

LET'S GO HEAT.
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 08:13:29 am »

Seriously? I'm glad Jackson's gone. Believe it or not, but we're better off without him. He fits Golden State's style of play well, so it's easy to say they got the better end of the deal. But what about Harrington? Not exactly the player he was in Atlanta..

Look at Dunleavy and how he's really picked up his game. All of a sudden he's no longer the bust that many people thought. Even Troy Murphy has quietly put together some nice games lately.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 11:01:47 am »

yeh apart from the size of the contracts.. i like the trade.

tinsley played 25 healthy games.. if he plays 70 for the yr.. we win another 15 games and finish 50-32 in the east.
he was averaging  9 assists, and was the key to the uptempo offence.
naptown
Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 11:30:43 am »

Quote from: "31"
Seriously? I'm glad Jackson's gone. Believe it or not, but we're better off without him. He fits Golden State's style of play well, so it's easy to say they got the better end of the deal. But what about Harrington? Not exactly the player he was in Atlanta..

Look at Dunleavy and how he's really picked up his game. All of a sudden he's no longer the bust that many people thought. Even Troy Murphy has quietly put together some nice games lately.
for the money they're owed thwy better make something happen
sportsnut
Starter

Respect: +8

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 10:53:04 pm »

Quote from: "Bball Unit"
yeh apart from the size of the contracts.. i like the trade.

tinsley played 25 healthy games.. if he plays 70 for the yr.. we win another 15 games and finish 50-32 in the east.
he was averaging  9 assists, and was the key to the uptempo offence.

we all need to learn that we can't count on tinsley or JO to be healthy and contribute all yr.  they haven't shown they can do it so why expect anything more from them.  its not as if they've had one injury plagued season, they've been injured pretty much every yr of their careers.  i don't expect things to change now.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 07:07:37 am »

get rid of:

murphy
jo
tinsley

--> major step in rebuilding

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
sportsnut
Starter

Respect: +8

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 01:27:05 am »

Quote from: "ryecyd"
get rid of:

murphy
jo
tinsley

--> major step in rebuilding

just gimme derrick rose and i'll be happy even though we still have tinsley/jo/murphy.  

VERY wishful thinking...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: