Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should we keep Baron?  (Read 5356 times)
B-ball fan 11
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 02:13:48 pm »

How about a Devin Harris for Baron Davis swap
dezymond
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 12:11:46 am »

Keep baron? you all should be asking " Why did we trade Jrich?" so you could rely on someone named Monta Ellis, the guy who is supposed to replace Jrich. i swear half the bandwagoners don't even know what Jrich did for the franchise because they weren't in the playoffs. i would like to thank the Bay Hype for that. you guys should've traded Ellis instead, hell you still can, the stats he gets you could possibly even get a big name for him along with some other nobodies, like Barnes and Croshere.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2008, 05:48:36 am »

Quote from: "B-ball fan 11"
Quote from: "iyamwutiam"
Baron for DRose?  Especially if GSW takes on Marion's salary in a sign and trade.  Works wonders- you now have a PG to go with youngsters Ellis and Beidrins.  Still have Jackson and Harrington.  Remove a bunch of money off your cap next year to re-sign Ellis, Biedrens.  

Miami can't say No to that!!  They get Davis/Wade -the best backcourt in the country.

They would be getting Blount's contract not Marion's.

warriors might want to take hughes contract, like rose and hughes for baron and #14

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
dezymond
Journeyman

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2008, 11:57:12 am »

Quote from: "iyamwutiam"
Baron for DRose?  Especially if GSW takes on Marion's salary in a sign and trade.  Works wonders- you now have a PG to go with youngsters Ellis and Beidrins.  Still have Jackson and Harrington.  Remove a bunch of money off your cap next year to re-sign Ellis, Biedrens.  

Miami can't say No to that!!  They get Davis/Wade -the best backcourt in the country.

Rose is supposedly similar to Baron. He's big, strong, fast, and has a similar type of game to Baron i heard. So i dont know why they would want to risk an injury proned player,Baron, for a young PG who's eventually going to be a great big name PG. If it were Baron/Wade then it'd be one hell of a backcourt, but it wouldn't last long. Rose/Wade would last long (talkin Billups/Hamilton long) and both are young.

I don't think the Heat would take such a trade, especially when majority of the fans and analyst believe that Rose could be as good, if not, better than BD.
The_French_guy
Journeyman

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 02:16:38 pm »

Of course, GS needs to keep a guy like Baron Davis. I mean he's the kind of guy who can be the franchise player of this team, but above all he needs to be flanked by impact players on the court.
Baron gets most of his teammates involved, he's a winner, but it seems to me that GS's staff ain't on the same page as him  :roll:

sjboy
Star

Respect: +4

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2008, 03:09:27 pm »

They dont HAVE to keep Baron, they would be BETTER off with him, but if they sign and trade deal for him it could be worthy.

Whoever said Devin Harris for Baron, please lay off the pipe? lol.

Baron has more game in his beard, than Harris has all over his body.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: