Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
 
Author Topic: Whatever it happens during the Playoffs...  (Read 2877 times)
French-Kobe
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1738


Respect: 0

« on: April 12, 2008, 01:48:09 am »
0

Whatever it happens during the Playoffs...I think it will be the time for the Spurs to re-build this summer because they are old and their lack of athleticism for example could very dangerous in the future...
Logged

naptown
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1743


Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 11:30:40 am »
0

they'll have canes an walkers next yr cuz if they don't rebuild soon they'll in the same spot as the heat cuz they are not developing young players
Logged
French-Kobe
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1738


Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 12:13:38 pm »
0

Quote from: "naptown"
they'll have canes an walkers next yr cuz if they don't rebuild soon they'll in the same spot as the heat cuz they are not developing young players


totally agree....
Logged

Big Fundemental
Starter
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1422

Respect: +39

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 05:32:49 pm »
0

Meh, Duncan, Ginobili and Parker are 31, 30 and 25 respectively, so I think they'll be good for at least a few more years. Beyond that, San Antonio have always been able to bring in solid role players when they needed them, so I don't see that changing.
Logged
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 24227


You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 09:47:02 pm »
0

lol, spurs will still be a playoff contender for 3 or 4 more years, dont panic yet, unless someone gives them an offer that is very hard to resist
Logged



Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 24227


You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 10:57:15 pm »
0

Quote from: "Big Fundemental"
Meh, Duncan, Ginobili and Parker are 31, 30 and 25 respectively, so I think they'll be good for at least a few more years. Beyond that, San Antonio have always been able to bring in solid role players when they needed them, so I don't see that changing.


celts have cassell, ray allen, and kg, who are obviously over 30.. pp will be on that age bracket soon, but the difference is that celts have a rondo&perkins that they can develop.
Logged



Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 25158


LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 07:28:16 am »
0

San Antonio Spurs 2009/10 - Miami Heat 07/08 2.0

Book it.
Logged

LET'S GO HEAT.
French-Kobe
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1738


Respect: 0

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 08:20:47 am »
0

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/san_antonio.htm

I think they should not re-sign their free agents this summer because they are too old except maybe Finley who was very on fire at the end of the season...They must try to get some youngster via the draft or the free agency, someone like J.R Smith for example or even Ben Gordon...
Logged

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 25158


LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 08:29:31 am »
0

Best Solution?? trade timmy-d while he still has value. But I dunno their futur is really uncertain if you ask me..
Logged

LET'S GO HEAT.
naptown
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1743


Respect: 0

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 11:57:05 am »
0

Quote from: "Dwyane"
Best Solution?? trade timmy-d while he still has value. But I dunno their futur is really uncertain if you ask me..
U trade ur crazy I would ride thet train till the wheels fall off
Logged
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 25158


LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 07:46:04 pm »
0

Quote from: "naptown"
Quote from: "Dwyane"
Best Solution?? trade timmy-d while he still has value. But I dunno their futur is really uncertain if you ask me..
U trade ur crazy I would ride thet train till the wheels fall off


uhm what???  :lol:
Logged

LET'S GO HEAT.
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 8803


Respect: +2

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 02:53:38 am »
0

they can make up fake injuries so they can tank next year. just like what they did in the game against tha lakers
Logged




a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
French-Kobe
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1738


Respect: 0

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2008, 01:47:43 am »
0

After this game 3 against the Suns, I think now they could build around Parker for the next 6 years...He was terrific!!
Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
 
 
Jump to: