Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sixers will move on to round 2...  (Read 2967 times)
toppot1000
Journeyman

Dwight Howard's Secret Weapon: 6 cans of XS a game

Respect: 0

« on: April 21, 2008, 06:29:50 am »

I called it first, that the sixers would win game one. And now you are hearing it first again, the sixers will beat detroit in this series. People dont know it yet but the sixers have all the guns to beat them and they know how to use them!

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 06:35:35 am »

Really depends on what Game 2's result would be...

LET'S GO HEAT.
toppot1000
Journeyman

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 05:51:01 pm »

I dont care! if they go down 3-1 i still think they will come back to win it all. the suprising sixers season is not over yet. mark my words...

legenderypete
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 06:23:18 am »

they wont beat us, it just that the pistons got overconfident and let off the gas
toppot1000
Journeyman

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 09:58:18 pm »

come on! they let off the gas? this is a pistons team that has made it to the con. finals the last five years! They have the experience to hold a lead IF THEY CAN! They didnt get over confident, they just couldn’t keep up with the sixers team that can out run them in the forth when they are tired. The sixers in the second half of the season beat just about every team that that everyone said they were going to lose to. They also had some really amazing forth quarter comebacks. The sixers beating the pistons the way they did, just shows me that they have not changed and they are not scared of the playoffs. they are doing the same thing they were doing 4 weeks ago and they are not going to shy away just because they are "underdogs". They will win because they can.

French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 01:07:07 am »

The Sixers should be focused on their home games now. If they win it all, They will move to the second round...

Ballfreak™
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

Respect: +63

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 02:29:55 pm »

I really do like the 76ers a great young,hard working team.But common I know they won game one but it's just one game.Maybe next year,but this year they have a really tough opponet.

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 09:06:14 pm »

1-1

LET'S GO HEAT.
toppot1000
Journeyman

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 10:07:46 pm »

Philly is waiting for detroit! Come into our house! There is no city that is crazier than philly during the playoffs. We will run the Detroit "pissed-ons" right out of our city!

toppot1000
Journeyman

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2008, 03:35:21 pm »

will someone agree with me! one more win on sunday and you can call it a wrap!

tr3molo
Undrafted

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2008, 11:03:05 pm »

I think they COULD win, note the emphisis on could. I mean it is a huge possibility but i dont think the Bigdogs will let them go through so easily.

They will be like Cerburus guarding the gates to hell, pouncing on any mistakes the Sixers allow them to sniff out.

I would imagine the Pistons would be hungry for blood now that they have 2 on the L coloumn. and if the Sixers do manage to move onto the next reound, they will come out bruised, bloody and tired, and possibly losing a few men.

All said, your not the only one that thinks the Sixers can move on, but then again your suggesting they WILL move on whilst im saying they COULD move on.

toppot1000 i hope your right LOL. goodluck with your Sixers my friend.

~ come fly with me
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: