Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Option picked up on Stephen Graham  (Read 1660 times)
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« on: May 13, 2008, 06:40:35 am »

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/graham_option_080512.html

I find it hilarious that they mention he averaged 32 ppg per 48 minutes played! If that was significant, wouldn't you think he would've played more than 5 minutes a game?

Anyway, I'm a bit surprised by this move, but at least he's a quality player at a dirt cheap price. Decent defender, good FT shooter - there are certainly worse players out there.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 07:14:11 am »

yeah hes also a good attutide player to have a bench sitter, like i doubt he complains, hes seems like a nice guy.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 07:18:57 am »

yeah hes also a good attutide player to have a bench sitter, like i doubt he complains, hes seems like a nice guy.
olsons3
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 07:37:08 pm »

I think it is a great move.  The price is tough to beat.  It was a little stacked at the swing positions this year.  You have to almost assume we are going to lose Kareem Rush, unless we can free up some cap space.  Williams, and Daniels are on the block.  

He was productive when he played, and against everyone he played against both prime time and garbage time.  He is a good learner, and a good guy.  Both of those are things this team needs.

Boom Baby!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: