Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: #3 pick  (Read 17409 times)
wolvesfan41
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: May 10, 2008, 07:55:07 am »

If the Wolves do end up with the #3 pick, who should we draft (assuming Rose and Beasley go 1 and 2)?  I don't know much about Bayless but he kind of sounds like Randy Foye.  I think Brook Lopez would be a great compliment to Big Al.

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 04:40:55 pm »

Brook Lopez. I'd only draft a PG if we could play him alongside Foye as dual combos. That means Rose. Drafting Bayless (small, fast but weak) just to play Foye at SG is pointless.

Lopez is big and can hit a shot, so it would open up a lot of things down low for Big Al. Having two young up-and-coming big men is a very, very good situation. Something we never had.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 08:33:36 am »

bayless or mayo..

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 06:55:24 pm »

Bust Lopez would be great.

LET'S GO HEAT.
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 01:49:52 am »

Bust Lopez? So, what's the deal here, Dwyane? Can't be good, if you;re above 6'5? Tongue
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 02:35:12 am »

Quote from: "czaras"
Bust Lopez? So, what's the deal here, Dwyane? Can't be good, if you;re above 6'5? Tongue

As I said in many occasions, He's 100% guarabteed future bust for the following reasons:

1. His face (looks like a bust to me) [seriously]
2. His Name Brook Lopez has some kind of relationship to the word Bust.

You watch and see.

LET'S GO HEAT.
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 10:06:03 am »

Quote from: "Dwyane"
Quote from: "czaras"

As I said in many occasions, He's 100% guarabteed future bust for the following reasons:

1. His face (looks like a bust to me) [seriously]
2. His Name Brook Lopez has some kind of relationship to the word Bust.

You watch and see.

I guess the power of the argument fades, when the only things I'd have to counter are pretty tournament runs (altough nothing great) extremely good stats, established post play, great size and a good attitude. Can't beat his face and name. -_-
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 06:22:40 pm »

Michael Doleac was damn good at college, uhm what happened?

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 07:49:40 am »

al jefferson looks like a beast, i knew he'd be good.

kwame had some resemblances with jo, and i thought that he'd be like him, when he was traded to the lakers(same situation when jo was traded to indy)

barg and darko looked like busts...

danny ferry was also good before being in the nba.

but dwyane, seriously, you cant tell if someone is a buts just because of his looks, i think its with your IMPRESSION about him, or his APPEAL to you..

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
The Dark Knight
MVP

I LOVE LEBRON JAMES KG SUCKS

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 03:10:41 pm »

Definetly Brook Lopex, he would be great working with All Jeff.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 03:20:16 pm »

I pick... trade down. I don't like what's there at the third pick as far as value. I know their will be people who will want Bayliss, Mayo, Lopez, or Jordan.

I think the talent pool from 3 to 9 are roughly about the same and we could easily score another 1st round pick in next years draft if we trade down.

Roy Hibbert to the Wolves, please.

RIP Madawg
The Dark Knight
MVP

I LOVE LEBRON JAMES KG SUCKS

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 03:21:48 pm »

Roy Hibbert would be great playing for the Wolves. him anf Al Jeff. Wow.

IAm...Me
Journeyman

Respect: +2

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2008, 04:46:07 pm »

Roy Hibbert would definitely be a good pick-up, much rather have him than Brook Lopez, and if he can be had with a lower pick than the Wolves have...much too sensible to end up with the Wolves.
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2008, 06:31:45 pm »

So...

Mayo?

Lopez?

Bayless?

For me, the choice is between Mayo and Lopez. Lopez gets inserted right away at C, altough I'm not sure he's ready physically.

Mayo... we trade McCants and play him next to Foye! He's not Derrick Rose but still fits ther 'combo' niché that would look good next to Foye.

A month ago I'd say Lopez. Currently I;m torn between him and Mayo.
wolvesfan41
Journeyman

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2008, 08:09:47 pm »

For some reason now that the Wolves officially have the #3 pick I am kind of leaning towards Mayo instead of Lopez.  What about Eric Gordon?  I think he kind of has the same game as Mayo but without the baggage/ hype.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Jump to: