Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: #3 pick  (Read 17435 times)
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

Respect: 0

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2008, 01:01:08 am »

mayo. no question. we need a shooter to compliment jefferson anyway and since mccants doesnt play d hes useless as a starter. guys like mayo dont come every year but there always seems to be a 7 footer somewhere. if it was up to me, id try and pick up a late lotto pick if lopez slips or package it to move up to pick him. he would be an alright compliment to jeff, but he isnt really worth going 3rd. even jordan or robin lopez would be good pickups if the twolves could get a later pick. to be honest, next years draft doesnt seem to be as strong as this yrs and like others have said you dont want to be permanently rebuilding, so go all out this draft, get some young guys to develop with your core and see where you are in 2 yrs. add some veterans maybe and in a few yrs we'll be back in the finals. only there wont be as much pressure because we dont "owe" garnett a chip. thought that was such crap. he never seemed to wanna close out close games himself, always looking for someone else. he was our franchise if winning us games isnt his job wtf is. hes a great player and im not saying hes not but whatever i think we kept him too long. once cassell got traded that was the end. the writing was on the wall. but ah well now we have al jeff which is better then anything we could have got a few years ago.

O.J.Mayo32
Benchwarmer

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 12:14:46 am »

mayo will play pg he has been working on his pg skills all summer if he goes to the twolves

OJ MAYO IS NOT THE NEXT KOBE (CHOKE ARTIST)

OJ MAYO IS GOAT Pictures tell a thousand words
French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 12:22:09 am »

I don't know why but I pretty sure that McHale gonna be the worst choice ever with this pick....or trade it for almost nothing....

shangrila
MVP

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2008, 02:46:25 am »

Quote from: "O.J.Mayo32"
mayo will play pg he has been working on his pg skills all summer if he goes to the twolves

he's a better SG. you need instincts to play PG full time which you cant just work on, you develop them ingame.

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2008, 06:09:42 am »

Current rumours are divided in three groups.

1st group: OJ Mayo at #3

2nd group: Kevin Love at #3 (highly unlikely)

3rd group: Kevin Love at lower, trading down to #6 (+ getting our pick back) or to #9 (+ Morrison, ROFLMAO)

As for the options 2 and 3... I hate you, Kevin McHale.
O.J.Mayo32
Benchwarmer

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2008, 12:22:51 pm »

Quote from: "czaras"
Current rumours are divided in three groups.

1st group: OJ Mayo at #3

2nd group: Kevin Love at #3 (highly unlikely)

3rd group: Kevin Love at lower, trading down to #6 (+ getting our pick back) or to #9 (+ Morrison, ROFLMAO)

As for the options 2 and 3... I hate you, Kevin McHale.

actually kevin love might not be a sexi player to watch (no homo) ala OJ Mayo Derrick Rose Eric Gordon Michael Beasley

but me personally i think that Kevin Love is the biggest winner out of all of them whereever he goes he wins always

in the big time aau tournament biggest tournament in aau  whose team won oj mayos? eric gordon and derrick roses who were on the same team? no kevin loves

Kevin love also lead them to the final four

Mayo is by far the best player in the draft talent wise and will get you in the playoffs this year

But Love not as talent if he is on the team you have a good shot of getting in the playoffs also

OJ MAYO IS NOT THE NEXT KOBE (CHOKE ARTIST)

OJ MAYO IS GOAT Pictures tell a thousand words
shangrila
MVP

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2008, 03:53:08 am »

lol man come on
you swap kobe and lebron and we'll see who wins more games
it's all about surrounding talent. its 5 on 5, not 1 on 5. just because you have a star at 1 position but get outmatched at every other position, course your not going to win

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2008, 04:45:21 am »

Yes, I agree about Love. I dislike him going to the T'Wolves not ebcause I think he's not good. He's very damn good. Just he plays PF, the only position we've got covered 100%. I don't want to see Love at PF and Jefferson at C.

I guess it's a "he reminds me of myself" thing with McHale and Love.
why so serious?
Star

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2008, 05:34:43 pm »

They should draft OJ Mayo. He can help the team a bit in scoring. T-wolves don't have a player who is a scorer.

shangrila
MVP

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2008, 08:02:39 am »

they've got al jefferson maybe...
aparently the trade was dead until memphis brought it back up i.e. we had every intention of keeping mayo until memphis came out and stole him. i have since started hating the grizzlies.
this trade does leave an odd big rotation no doubt, especially when pekovic comes over and may want starting minutes, which would leave us in a hole. tbh drafting mayo and if we'd kept chalmers we could have let telfair walk and we'd have a solid team. they'd probably be in the lottery again next year, but if you could coax pekovic over early then you could just draft BPA.
no point in thinking about what could have been though

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2010, 01:09:15 am »

Quote from: czaras
Bust Lopez? So, what's the deal here, Dwyane? Can't be good, if you;re above 6'5? Tongue

As I said in many occasions, He's 100% guarabteed future bust for the following reasons:

1. His face (looks like a bust to me) [seriously]
2. His Name Brook Lopez has some kind of relationship to the word Bust.

You watch and see.

Whoops.

RIP Madawg
Red_Dragon
MVP

Most Underrated 2012 - Global Moderator 2014

Respect: +814

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2011, 03:22:45 am »

They should draft OJ Mayo. He can help the team a bit in scoring. T-wolves don't have a player who is a scorer.

Wonder how this would have worked out.

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2011, 09:26:53 pm »

good old days, minny fans were building it around al "where had he been" jefferson.

too much hype on bayless, mayo and lopez.

the mayo-love trade worked well after all, it was probably the best move the wolves did so far.... well they picked up a good head coach recently.

sadly, they shouldnt have easily given up on flynn

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: