Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: FREE AGENT RULES  (Read 19037 times)
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2008, 07:06:00 pm »

My rules that should be added to that list:

1) If you have two players with player option, you're allowed to keep one of them.

2) Players with team options should be kept to avoid having a lot of players in FA.

3) PM either bball unit or dwayne stating which players would be free agents so it would be easier for them.

4) Bidding for players should be 10 hours long or if there's a maximum of 10 bids for player.

5) You can sign and trade players. PM guys with cap space and tell him your intentions.

6) Tell gms that whine to shut up unless there arguement is ligit. compromise!!!!

If you see a problem, don't hesistate to correct them.

The Dark Knight
MVP

I LOVE LEBRON JAMES KG SUCKS

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2008, 07:09:23 pm »

Quote from: "BrownBalla01"

1) If you have two players with player option, you're allowed to keep one of them.

2) Players with team options should be kept to avoid having a lot of players in FA.

3) PM either bball unit or dwayne stating which players would be free agents so it would be easier for them.

4) Bidding for players should be 10 hours long or if there's a maxium of 10 bids for player.

5) You can sign and trade players. PM guys with cap space and tell him your intentions.

6) Tell gms that whine to shut up unless there arguement is ligit. compromise!!!!

That was a rule before, if you have two players with a player option, you are allowed to keep one. That is why I took out Jamison, because I wanted to keep Arenas.

Now you guys are telling me I can't keep Arenas because of Cap? This is so BullSh!t.

And this was brought to me by the commisioner himself, Dwyane. I should have the rights to keep at least ONE player, Gilbert Arenas.

UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2008, 07:24:55 pm »

Quote from: "DJ Buisness 21"
Quote from: "The Dark Knight"
Don't get your hopes up for Arenas, I am keeping him no matter what!

if i can deal away billups then watch out i got alot of cap room and only 12 players under contract...

yeah but arenas isnt a FA or a Restricted free agent.
lol wizards gm gets too decide if he opts out.
The Dark Knight
MVP

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2008, 07:27:18 pm »

Quote from: "Bball Unit"
Quote from: "DJ Buisness 21"
Don't get your hopes up for Arenas, I am keeping him no matter what!

if i can deal away billups then watch out i got alot of cap room and only 12 players under contract...

yeah but arenas isnt a FA or a Restricted free agent.
lol wizards gm gets too decide if he opts out.

WHERE IS DWYANE!!!!

I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN KEEP ARENAS FOR THIS SEASON.

UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2008, 07:28:10 pm »

4) Bidding for players should be 10 hours long or if there's a maxium of 10 bids for player.

That was a rule before, if you have two players with a player option, you are allowed to keep one. That is why I took out Jamison, because I wanted to keep Arenas.

Now you guys are telling me I can't keep Arenas because of Cap? This is so BullSh!t.

And this was brought to me by the commisioner himself, Dwyane. I should have the rights to keep at least ONE player, Gilbert Arenas.

noo jamison is a legit Free agent... arenas has a opt out option.. but the Gms in this game get too decide if they opt out.

trust me people.. ive thought about this too much.. lol lack of sleep.
The Dark Knight
MVP

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2008, 07:29:48 pm »

It doesn't make sense to me though. BEcause when I first got into this game, Dwyane told me to keep one player, and let go one player. Now people are saying that's wrong.

UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2008, 07:30:01 pm »

WHERE IS DWYANE!!!!

lol dwyane is the energy of this comp.. but if u want a level answer.. talk to me.
The Dark Knight
MVP

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2008, 07:30:56 pm »

WHERE IS DWYANE!!!!

lol dwyane is the energy of this comp.. but if u want a level answer.. talk to me.

Then please tell me what to do. I want Arenas, he is my favorite player, but if I can't keep him, might as well trade him.

UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2008, 07:31:46 pm »

It doesn't make sense to me though. BEcause when I first got into this game, Dwyane told me to keep one player, and let go one player. Now people are saying that's wrong.

no trading jamison was good.. becoz he was a un-restricted free agent. so unless ur under the cap by about 13M.. u couldnt of kept him.
so u did the right thing.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2008, 07:32:54 pm »

WHERE IS DWYANE!!!!

Then please tell me what to do. I want Arenas, he is my favorite player, but if I can't keep him, might as well trade him.

lol dude he isnt a free agent.. hes on ur team for 2009.
The Dark Knight
MVP

« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2008, 07:33:39 pm »

no trading jamison was good.. becoz he was a un-restricted free agent. so unless ur under the cap by about 13M.. u couldnt of kept him.

YEa but then I want to keep Arenas, so what should I do with him? Should I do the same as I did with Jamison, trade him. I hope I am not a pain to you.

UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2008, 07:54:00 pm »

YEa but then I want to keep Arenas, so what should I do with him? Should I do the same as I did with Jamison, trade him. I hope I am not a pain to you.

no Arenas has a player option.. and the GMs get to decide if they pick it up. if u wanna keep him let u pay him $12,800,000 in 2009.
http://hoopshype.com/salaries/washington.htm
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2008, 07:55:41 pm »

no Arenas has a player option.. and the GMs get to decide if they pick it up. if u wanna keep him let u pay him $12,800,000 in 2009.

Umm.. Your allowed to choose if you want to keep a player if they have a player option?

UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2008, 07:57:25 pm »

Umm.. Your allowed to choose if you want to keep a player if they have a player option?

well we dont know what the player is thinking.. so the only way too keep it realisticly.. is assume the management has control on weather the player wants to stay.

coz most teams better players who have a player option.. usually stay 90% of the time.
IlovePPierce
MVP

« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2008, 08:17:32 pm »

This will be confuseing but lol fun too!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Up

Jump to: