Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: #1 and #2 Picks to Chicago  (Read 2928 times)
k_yle33
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« on: May 20, 2008, 09:01:41 pm »

So I just read this on Chad Ford's Mock draft:
"But if the Bulls select Rose No. 1, the word on the street is that the Heat might be willing to deal the pick. "

What if the Bulls draft Derrick Rose #1
Then trade Kirk Hinrich + Tyrus Thomas for the #2 Pick in the draft

PG: Rose
SG: Gordon, Hughes, Sefolosha
SF: Deng, Nocioni
PF: Beasley, Gooden
C: Noah, Gray
alexpellom12
Journeyman

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 09:03:20 pm »

no chance we get #2 for those guys

If I ruled the world....... Imagine that...
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 09:05:09 pm »

IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS.

LET'S GO HEAT.
youngrazzle7
MVP

Respect: +36

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 09:11:48 pm »

Some1 has to be smart enuff to know Beasley won't be as great as every1 thinks he will be... If it is any1 it would be Pat Riley. Though I doubt he would take that risk

Bulls / Bills / Marlins / Noles
ben gordon was a guy he trusted and always passed to when he was open.  those other guys are not the kind of shooters i'm talking about, they are more mid range guys.  how many times did we see rose get hinrich, deng or salmons a wide open shot and those guys would pump fake then try to step in to get a better shot and end up passing up a wide open 3 for a contested 20 footer? they are not the kind of guy's rose needs.  i said when he was drafted that deng and hinrich had to go and
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 09:13:48 pm »

Quote from: "youngrazzle7"
Some1 has to be smart enuff to know Beasley won't be as great as every1 thinks he will be... If it is any1 it would be Pat Riley. Though I doubt he would take that risk

He will you watch and see and he couldve be even CHI'S pick,

LET'S GO HEAT.
youngrazzle7
MVP

Respect: +36

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 09:17:02 pm »

And if he does pick Beasley, I will just continue to hate Paxson for all the mistakes he makes...

It's alot easier to build around a dominant bigman, but that's not Beasley... so the next best choice is to try and build around your PG.

Bulls / Bills / Marlins / Noles
ben gordon was a guy he trusted and always passed to when he was open.  those other guys are not the kind of shooters i'm talking about, they are more mid range guys.  how many times did we see rose get hinrich, deng or salmons a wide open shot and those guys would pump fake then try to step in to get a better shot and end up passing up a wide open 3 for a contested 20 footer? they are not the kind of guy's rose needs.  i said when he was drafted that deng and hinrich had to go and
ParkBall489
Journeyman

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 09:35:51 pm »

No way, the Bulls wouldn't even do that. Our line-up would be WAY too young.

-  "I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." Kurt Vonnegut

- "I don't like jail, they got the wrong kind of bars in there." Charles Bukowski
tong
MVP

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 09:47:10 pm »

wait, you WOULDN'T trade hinrich and thomas for beasley?!

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 09:52:30 pm »

Quote from: "atong518"

I wouldnt.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Supa
Starter

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 09:53:05 pm »

Quote from: "atong518"

Not unless it included more crack for him to smoke.
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 10:44:47 pm »

Any proof that he's smoked crack before? If not, then I'd stop trying to slander him. He'd be a good pick at #1, just that Rose would be better, especially since the 1 and the 5 are the two main spots you gotta build a team around, and Rose is going to be a great 1 who can make someone into a good 5.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Supa
Starter

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 11:18:51 pm »

Quote from: "Mild Sauce"
Any proof that he's smoked crack before? If not, then I'd stop trying to slander him. He'd be a good pick at #1, just that Rose would be better, especially since the 1 and the 5 are the two main spots you gotta build a team around, and Rose is going to be a great 1 who can make someone into a good 5.

And who is it that you think I am slandering? Btw, its printed so its libel not slander.
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2008, 06:42:48 am »

Heres the thing, Beasley is a great player but we are still trying to grow Thomas, if we draft Beasley, Thomas would just be a waste of time an a waste of a pick. Thats why you have to draft Rose. Move Hinrich an his contract somewhere else. Either package him with Gooden or Nocioni, either one of those trades would open time up for Thomas, either at the 3 or 4 positions. Rose is a specail player that doesnt come along very often, He will make Thomas an Noah better, an i mean really we got a gift from the heavens landing this pick so we better make the right decision an grab Rose.

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: