Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks  (Read 1882 times)
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« on: May 21, 2008, 04:23:22 pm »

Miami Heat Trade
- Marion
- Quinn

Milwaukee Bucks Trade
- Mo Williams
- Bobby Simmons

Miami Heat Line-up
PG: Mo Williams
SG: Dwyane Wade
SF: Michael Beasley
PF: Udonis Haslem
C: Mark Blount/Zo

Milwaukee Bucks Line-up

PG: Chris Quinn
SG: Michael Redd
SF: Shawn Marion
PF: Yi Jianlin
C: Andrew Bogut

Miami Heat Benefits

Miami acquires a very good point gaurd since Chicago seems to be leaning towards Rose in the draft. We also now have the ability to draft Beasley in the upcoming draft. Also, with the addition of Mo Williams, the heat can now stretch the defense thanks to Mo's outside shooting ability. He is a great compliment to D-Wade. The rest is up to Riley to acquire a C and the Heat are set.

Milwaukee Bucks Benefits

The Bucks acquire a very promising, young point gaurd in Quinn who's development over the past 2 years have been astounding. He seems like he could become the next Nash if he keeps developing and so far he's showed no signs of slowing down. The Bucks also acquire a great SF/PF in Marion who has the ability to stretch the D, bring D, bring leadership, and bring scoring and athleticism. The Bucks also get a big-time expiring contract. They also get rid of a bad contract in Simmons. The statement may come up asking why the Bucks would trade a young, great PG for an aging SF. Well, look at it this way, come next season Marion's contract is up and the Bucks now have a HUGE amount of cash to spend on a great player and a decent player.

BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 05:43:55 pm »

Beasley is no SF yo.

Miami should just keep Marion, bench Haslem, and figure out their PG/C slots some other way.

Having Wright, Cook, and Haslem on your bench is pretty good. Having no PG/Cs to speak of is not so good, but they'll figure something out

phiboy207
Starter

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 06:02:29 pm »

I really can't see this for MIL.  From the benefits area, your basically saying that MIL is looking to simply dump Mo Williams which I can't see.  Even if Quinn is a nice prospect, he's still a big ? since an overwhelming amount of his minutes were late in the year (fresh legs vs. vets playing out the string or conserving for the playoffs).  Mo should be able to pull at least 2 prospects with the upside/current production vs. experience of Quinn.

LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 06:32:38 pm »

Quote from: "[)-Wa[)3"
Miami Heat Trade
- Marion
- Quinn

Milwaukee Bucks Trade
- Mo Williams
- Bobby Simmons

Miami Heat Line-up
PG: Mo Williams
SG: Dwyane Wade
SF: Michael Beasley
PF: Udonis Haslem
C: Mark Blount/Zo

Milwaukee Bucks Line-up

PG: Chris Quinn
SG: Michael Redd
SF: Shawn Marion
PF: Yi Jianlin
C: Andrew Bogut

Miami Heat Benefits

Miami acquires a very good point gaurd since Chicago seems to be leaning towards Rose in the draft. We also now have the ability to draft Beasley in the upcoming draft. Also, with the addition of Mo Williams, the heat can now stretch the defense thanks to Mo's outside shooting ability. He is a great compliment to D-Wade. The rest is up to Riley to acquire a C and the Heat are set.

Milwaukee Bucks Benefits

The Bucks acquire a very promising, young point gaurd in Quinn who's development over the past 2 years have been astounding. He seems like he could become the next Nash if he keeps developing and so far he's showed no signs of slowing down. The Bucks also acquire a great SF/PF in Marion who has the ability to stretch the D, bring D, bring leadership, and bring scoring and athleticism. The Bucks also get a big-time expiring contract. They also get rid of a bad contract in Simmons. The statement may come up asking why the Bucks would trade a young, great PG for an aging SF. Well, look at it this way, come next season Marion's contract is up and the Bucks now have a HUGE amount of cash to spend on a great player and a decent player.

No way, no how, never.
Maybe Haslem, for Williams. but thats it.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 06:34:40 pm »

Quote from: "phiboy207"
I really can't see this for MIL.  From the benefits area, your basically saying that MIL is looking to simply dump Mo Williams which I can't see.  Even if Quinn is a nice prospect, he's still a big ? since an overwhelming amount of his minutes were late in the year (fresh legs vs. vets playing out the string or conserving for the playoffs).  Mo should be able to pull at least 2 prospects with the upside/current production vs. experience of Quinn.

No defense, & large contract. i don't think so.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 06:43:45 pm »

Quote from: "BRockin25"
Beasley is no SF yo.

Miami should just keep Marion, bench Haslem, and figure out their PG/C slots some other way.

Having Wright, Cook, and Haslem on your bench is pretty good. Having no PG/Cs to speak of is not so good, but they'll figure something out

Riley just seems so against benching Haslem it's ridiculous. I don't know whats wrong with him as a six man. I would love to keep Marion, but it seems hard to under the circumstances. He is the only real trade bait, unless the Heat are willing to also trade Haslem, which seems unlikely.

BRockin25
MVP

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 07:36:05 pm »

Beasley is no SF yo.

Riley just seems so against benching Haslem it's ridiculous. I don't know whats wrong with him as a six man. I would love to keep Marion, but it seems hard to under the circumstances. He is the only real trade bait, unless the Heat are willing to also trade Haslem, which seems unlikely.

Got you. Riley does love Haslem

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 06:55:19 pm »

Beasley is no SF yo.

Got you. Riley does love Haslem

I think he likes to win better.

B-ball fan 11
MVP

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 07:18:31 pm »

Someone has to go you can't have 3 PFs 1 SF 1 SG in your starting lineup.

Beasley
Haslem
Marion
Wright
Wade

would be the starting lineup if the season started after the draft.
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 07:24:20 pm »

? what lol? did you read the trade lol. our PG is Mo Williams our SG is D-Wade our SF is Beasley our PF is Haslem and our C is Blount or Zo

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 11:25:23 pm »

We can get better for Marion.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: