Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami Philly and Milwaukee Bucks  (Read 1273 times)
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« on: May 21, 2008, 08:05:50 pm »

Miami Heat

Trade:
- Shawn Marion
- Udonis Haslem
- Marcus Banks
- Ricky Davis

Recieve:
- Mo Williams
- Samuel Dalembert
- Reggie Evans
- Bobby Simmons

Philadelphia 76ers

Trade:
- Samuel Dalembert
- Willie Green
- Reggie Evans
- 08 and 09 First round Draft Pick

Recieve:
- Michael Redd
- Udonis Haslem

Milwaukee Bucks

Trade:
- Mo Williams
- Bobby Simmons
- Michael Redd
- Charlie Bell

Recieve:
- Shawn Marion
- Marcus Banks
- Ricky Davis
- 08 and 09 First Round Draft Pick via Philly

Starting Line-ups:

Miami Heat

PG: Mo Williams
SG: Dwyane Wade
SF: Dorrell Wright
PF: Michael Beasley
C: Samuel Dalembert

Philadelphia 76ers

PG: Andre Miller
SG: Michael Redd
SF: Andre Igoudala
PF: Udonis Haslem
C: Desagana Diop

Milwaukee Bucks

PG: DJ Augustin via Draft or Marcus Banks
SG: Chris Douglas Roberts via Draft or Ricky Davis/Willie Green
SF: Shawn Marion
PF: Charlie Villanueva
C: Andrew Bogut

Reasons:
Miami Heat

Miami Heat finally recieve a very good PG and a defensive minded C. They get rid of Haslem, but Beasley fills in the PF spot and also Marion, but Wright should have no problem taking over the SF position with three great offensive players on the team in Mo, Wade, and Beasley. Heat become instant contenders.

Philadelphia 76ers

Philly recieves a great outside/inside shooter they have been seriously lacking in order to make a run in the playoffs. Redd opens the lanes for Miller and Igoudala to penetrate, which should keep Redd from having to create for himself, which he prefers not to have to do. Haslem is just a great guy to have on any team. Plays with heart and passion and will bring leadership to this team. Plus, he has won a championship and knows what it takes. Philly also has many expiring contracts this offseason and should go after Diop to fill their C position. Philly becomes an instant contender.

Milwaukee Bucks

Milwaukee recieves a great player, two roles players, and two very promising prospects through the draft. a 1 2 3 punch of Marion, Charlie V., and Bogut should help out the newcomers through the draft. I love CDR's game. He can create for himself and score. He's also a decent defender and should excel on this Bucks roster with a lot of playing time. DJ Augustin is a solid PG and should get also excel getting minutes and playing Marion and his leadership should do a lot for these two young prospects. Marion also is coming of the books after this upcoming season, giving the Bucks a good run at a big time free agent. Maybe not instant contenders, but a great start at rebuilding a franchise.

grizzulie
Benchwarmer

Here you have the best Bulls fan in Spain

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 08:37:19 pm »

I think Miami is the looser in the trade. They may get anything better than Dalembert and Mo for Marion (after drafting Basley)
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 08:50:42 pm »

You're missing of the point of why i want Dalembert. Okay, first off Dalembert is a very very good defensive center and if you watched the philly/detroit serious, you would know exactly what i mean. He really stepped his game up and played very well. He alters and blocks shots on a regular basis, can step out and hit the open jumper, and can finish a dunk or lay-up. He's the perfect compliment to Wade/Mo for an easy alley-oop or pop-out pass and shoot. He can run up and down the floor with the best of em and Riley say's he wants to be a run n gun team and this would make it possible. Zo would refine his shot blocking skills, which would then allow plenty of fast break opportunities after a blocked shot. Mo Williams is the perfect compliment to D-Wade and Beasley. Especially Beasley! Think about it. If Beasley is double teamed he has Wade slashing for an easy pass and dunk, he has Mo Williams using his speed to get an open shot or an easy wide open three, and he also has Dalembert who should be wide open many times thanks to the constant double teams. Dorrell is always going to be the last thought for the defense on the offensive end and, if you watched this year, Dorrell consistently hit open jumper after open jumper. We don't need an offensive minded center. We need a defensive minded center and, thankfully, Dalembert can be quite the force on the offensive end if we need him to be.

grizzulie
Benchwarmer

Here you have the best Bulls fan in Spain

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 08:57:23 pm »

OK, Miami needs a true Center, but I will prefer Dalembert and A.Miller(resigned) for Marion and a filler.

PG- Miller
SG- Wade
F- Basley
PF- Haslem
C-Dalembert

Not bad at all!
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 09:01:39 pm »

Miller is too old and can't hit a three. Wade needs someone he can pop the ball out to and hit the open three. Miller is old and not refining his skills anytime soon. If you look at all the other good/great PG's of the league, you won't get many for Marion. Calderon/Ford is a possibility, but i don't want Ford he's too injury prone. I also don't think Marion is the answer for the Raptors. I just don't think he's a good fit.

LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 06:52:05 pm »

In the miami trade, their is only one allstar, and we are giving him up? NO
We need quality, not quantity.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: