Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami Heat with NY then Miami Heat with ATL  (Read 1892 times)
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« on: May 22, 2008, 03:29:41 pm »

Miami Heat

Trade:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Mark Blount

Recieve:
 - Eddy Curry
 - Malik Rose
 - Fred Jones
 - Quentin Richardson
 - 1st Round Draft Pick 08

New York Knicks

Trade:
 - Eddy Curry
 - Jamal Crawford
 - Quentin Richardson
 - 1st Round Draft Pick 08

Recieve:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Mark Blount

Starting Line-ups

Miami Heat
PG: Derrick Rose
SG: Dwyane Wade
SF: Dorrell Wright
PF: Udonis Haslem
C: Eddy Curry

New York Knicks
PG: Stephon Marbury
SG: Jamal Crawford
SF: Shawn Marion
PF: Zach Randolph
C: Mark Blount

THE HEAT THEN...

Miami Heat
Trade:
 - 1st Round Draft Pick 08 (New York)
 - Dorrell Wright
 - Ricky Davis

Recieve:
 - Josh Smith

Atlanta Hawks
Trade:
 - Josh Smith

Recieve:
 - 1st Round Draft Pick 08 (New York)
 - Dorrell Wright
 - Ricky Davis

Starting Line-ups:
Miami Heat
PG: Derrick Rose
SG: Dwyane Wade
SF: Josh Smith
PF: Udonis Haslem
C: Eddy Curry

Atlanta Hawks
PG: Mike Bibby
SG: Joe Johnson
SF: Dorrell Wright
PF: Al Horford
C: DeAndre Jordan

Reasoning:
Miami Heat
Miami Heat let go trade-bait Marion and unwanted contract of Blount and Pick up two very needed pieces in a center, our small forward position since we traded Marion away, and picked up Rose via draft. We also get a little relief in an expiring contract in Fred Jones and a big expiring contract in Malik Rose for next year and two huge expiring contracts for the huge 2010 Free Agency market in Curry and Richardson.

New York Knicks
With Mike D'antoni as the new head coach, the Knicks are looking for a run n gun offense. Shawn Marion and Mark Blount fit the description perfectly. Marion already know how D'antoni's offense works so he will fit right in at the start and help teach the other player's how to play and flourish in it. D'antoni also likes players who can shoot the ball well and within 5 seconds of getting down the floor. Mark Blount provides a big body with the ability to shoot the basketball from anywhere on the floor. Also, New York picks up a huge expiring contract in Marion and, by accepting Mark Blount, become big spenders in the 2010 Free Agency market due to it expiring that summer.

Atlanta Hawks
The Hawks are in need of a big presence inside to grab rebounds and block shots. Currently, they have Al Horford playing center and he's just not cutting it. Don't get me wrong because he's a great player thus far, but he would be that much better if he was moved to his normal PF position ala Amare Stoudemire. They let go of soon-to-be all-star Josh Smith, but recieve a great prospect in Dorrell, a scoring machine in Davis, and a high 1st round draft pick via New York.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 03:31:38 pm »

* Note the Heat will not perform this trade unless Atlanta agrees!!!

B-ball fan 11
MVP

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 04:07:16 pm »

No from the Knicks and Altanta

Smith is worth more than the 8th and Wright, unlesls he comes alive this year. He's an all-star calbier PF and should be in the All NBA defense team.

No from the Kincks were not giving up the pick for just cap space, and then you kill that cap space by giving us Blount.
LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 06:18:10 pm »

Miami says
No to the 1st.
Yes to the 2nd
 & Atl laughs, & hangs up.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 07:11:38 pm »

Quote from: "B-ball fan 11"

Smith is worth more than the 8th and Wright, unlesls he comes alive this year. He's an all-star calbier PF and should be in the All NBA defense team.

No from the Kincks were not giving up the pick for just cap space, and then you kill that cap space by giving us Blount.

It's not the 8th pick it's the 6th pick. and as for the knicks, they are getting Marion for no longer wanted  Eddy Curry and you're not getting more than Marion, i actually think thats better for the knicks. Then i gave you Blount whos contract ends in 2010 and am taking 2 bad contracts (just as bad or worse than blounts) and an unneeded PG you would probably let go anyway. The 6th pick for the knicks isn't going to be a very helpful pick for them and i think Marion fits better in D'antoni's system than Danilo. I don't think Atl needs Josh Smith as good as he is i think it's better if Horford to play the PF position and for them to draft a center. It's true DeAndre Jordan isn't a sure thing, but if he is the Hawks would be a very hard team to beat. Sometimes you've got to take chances :/. It's not like the Hawks are losing much either if anything. They gain a shooter who can score from anywhere, an upcoming very athletic SF who can hit the jump shot and take people off the dribble and defend, and a very high pick.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 07:12:20 pm »

Quote from: "LordLeoshes"
Miami says
No to the 1st.
Yes to the 2nd

I said the Heat would not accept the 1st trade if ATL doesn't accept the 2nd 1. Please read my posts :/.

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 11:52:47 pm »

Quote from: "[)-Wa[)3"
Miami says
No to the 1st.
Yes to the 2nd

I said the Heat would not accept the 1st trade if ATL doesn't accept the 2nd 1. Please read my posts :/.

The 1st ones so bad that even with the 2nd one, it still does'nt help us  enough.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 01:21:35 pm »

Miami says
No to the 1st.
Yes to the 2nd

The 1st ones so bad that even with the 2nd one, it still does'nt help us  enough.

You honestly know nothing about basketball. If you think a line-up of Rose, Wade, Smith, Haslem, and Curry, with a bench of Quinn, Cook, quentin richardson or MLE signing, Joel, and Zo would be shitty than you really don't know basketball.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 01:27:05 pm »

Miami says
No to the 1st.
Yes to the 2nd

Honestly, were trading away Shawn Marion and in the end we're getting Eddy Curry and Josh Smith! What more do you want! Marion is not THAT great and you're trippin if you think we're going to get a superstar for him. What do you want for him honestly? You act like Eddy Curry is terrible. Do you not remember his season where he was putting up all-star numbers? You don't think with Rose, Wade, and Smith that he can put up those numbers again? You're out of your mind. Curry and Dalembert are the best centers, maybe Bogut. Who exactly are you waiting for? ***, until i post a trade where i say something like Marion for Lebron or Marion for Bosh, you are just going to say every trade sucks. This trade would put Miami over the top and I really can't believe u can't see that.

* I also forgot to add to this that we're getting rid of Mark Blount, I know richardson, jones, and malik rose aren't the greatest of players, but atleast they know how to play the damn game.

chandler=starter
Undrafted

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 02:10:09 pm »

knicks wont do that....there goal is to get under the cap, there not looking to win now.
phiboy207
Starter

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 05:11:16 pm »

Quote from: "B-ball fan 11"

It's not the 8th pick it's the 6th pick. and as for the knicks, they are getting Marion for no longer wanted  Eddy Curry and you're not getting more than Marion, i actually think thats better for the knicks. Then i gave you Blount whos contract ends in 2010 and am taking 2 bad contracts (just as bad or worse than blounts) and an unneeded PG you would probably let go anyway. The 6th pick for the knicks isn't going to be a very helpful pick for them and i think Marion fits better in D'antoni's system than Danilo. I don't think Atl needs Josh Smith as good as he is i think it's better if Horford to play the PF position and for them to draft a center. It's true DeAndre Jordan isn't a sure thing, but if he is the Hawks would be a very hard team to beat. Sometimes you've got to take chances :/. It's not like the Hawks are losing much either if anything. They gain a shooter who can score from anywhere, an upcoming very athletic SF who can hit the jump shot and take people off the dribble and defend, and a very high pick.
Whereas I'd agree that we prolly should clear 1 and get a C, but Horford is the guy we'd clear.  Smith has too much versatility and fan love to trade, and Horford is worth more than the 6th.

Edit: sorry confused with Qyntel Woods.

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2008, 12:58:00 am »

Miami says
No to the 1st.
Yes to the 2nd

You honestly know nothing about basketball. If you think a line-up of Rose, Wade, Smith, Haslem, and Curry, with a bench of Quinn, Cook, quentin richardson or MLE signing, Joel, and Zo would be shitty than you really don't know basketball.

Am 38 years old, & i've bin watching the NBA since the age of 10. So i think i know a little something about this game.
And if we are geting back Curry, then we are getting punked.
Even Pat sead that he din't wan't that fat @$$ here for nothing.
Smith is strait, but not Curry.

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2008, 01:03:23 am »

Miami says
No to the 1st.
Yes to the 2nd

Honestly, were trading away Shawn Marion and in the end we're getting Eddy Curry and Josh Smith! What more do you want! Marion is not THAT great and you're trippin if you think we're going to get a superstar for him. What do you want for him honestly? You act like Eddy Curry is terrible. Do you not remember his season where he was putting up all-star numbers? You don't think with Rose, Wade, and Smith that he can put up those numbers again? You're out of your mind. Curry and Dalembert are the best centers, maybe Bogut. Who exactly are you waiting for? *****, until i post a trade where i say something like Marion for Lebron or Marion for Bosh, you are just going to say every trade sucks. This trade would put Miami over the top and I really can't believe u can't see that.

* I also forgot to add to this that we're getting rid of Mark Blount, I know richardson, jones, and malik rose aren't the greatest of players, but atleast they know how to play the damn game.

First of all, we are probobly geting beasley, not Rose, & Curry can't rebound, Defend, or even stay in shape for that mater.
Bring me Dalenbert, or Bogut any day befor that fat @$$.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: