Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: BLOWOUT in Laker Land  (Read 4239 times)
The Dark Knight
MVP

I LOVE LEBRON JAMES KG SUCKS

Respect: 0

« on: May 24, 2008, 11:12:12 am »

wow the spurs lose by 30, anyone still think they win game 3?

Big Fundemental
Starter

Respect: +39

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 03:33:35 pm »

They lost by 20 back to back against NO and won that series, I don't see why it couldn't happen again.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 05:53:46 pm »

They will win 1 in SA, but will lose the series.

LET'S GO HEAT.
manu!
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 10:31:57 am »

Quote from: "Big Fundemental"
They lost by 20 back to back against NO and won that series, I don't see why it couldn't happen again.

+1..

for the spurs.. every game is another game. Mentally, they are the best team in the NBA (maybe detroit is on the same level..)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 10:37:18 am »

Quote from: "manu!"
Quote from: "Big Fundemental"

+1..

for the spurs.. every game is another game. Mentally, they are the best team in the NBA (maybe detroit is on the same level..)

+2..

i hope spurs win it, so celts will be eventual champs..
Lakers are more scary

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
skromfols
Undrafted

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 05:40:02 pm »

Manu, mentally they are children when compared to Phil Jackson and Kobe.  Kobe can take control of a game whenever he wants, and Phil is beyond a doubt the smartest coach in the NBA today.  Maybe you should concentrate on soccer.  Lakers in 6. Cheesy
Big Fundemental
Starter

Respect: +39

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 06:45:23 pm »

Children with four titles. Perhaps before saying things one should think how they may apply to themselves.
skromfols
Undrafted

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 08:38:14 am »

BF, I'm not sure what you meant by this "Perhaps before saying things one should think how they may apply to themselves", however, the adjustments that Jackson and Kobe made certainly proved themselves last night.  The whistles were only going one way, so the Lakers had to adjust, and they did.  Yes, that last shot might have been a mistake, but then so was not resetting the 24 second clock, which would have salted the game away.  

Admit it, the Spurs showed exactly what they were last night, a very good team that's getting old and slow.  The younger, faster, more exciting Lakers are ready to take their place at the top of the heap !
lakas tama
Journeyman

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 10:32:15 pm »

i hope the spurs lose so the nba will be more exciting next year, there will be more established powers. the spurs couldve easily taken this series though with game 1

ito ang tama!
skromfols
Undrafted

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 07:10:34 am »

Quote from: "lakas tama"
i hope the spurs lose so the nba will be more exciting next year, there will be more established powers. the spurs couldve easily taken this series though with game 1

What are you smoking?  Yes, game 1 was close, but only because Kobe gave them a 20 pt headstart before he started playing.  The only time the Spurs won was when the Lakers had a terrible game.  The Spurs were once a great team, but they are now too old, too slow, and too predictable.  Lakers in 5.
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 07:13:54 am »

Quote from: "skromfols"
Quote from: "lakas tama"

What are you smoking?  Yes, game 1 was close, but only because Kobe gave them a 20 pt headstart before he started playing.  The only time the Spurs won was when the Lakers had a terrible game.  The Spurs were once a great team, but they are now too old, too slow, and too predictable.  Lakers in 5.

He's drinking red horse bud.

LET'S GO HEAT.
skromfols
Undrafted

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 08:11:29 am »

He's drinking red horse bud.[/quote]

I gotta get me some of that stuff.  I wonder if after 4 or 5 bottle I'll think the Raiders are Superbowl contenders ?
The Dark Knight
MVP

I LOVE LEBRON JAMES KG SUCKS

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 02:48:42 pm »

Well they need a win tonight to keep their repeat alive...

Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 07:51:34 pm »

Quote from: "The Dark Knight"
Well they need a win tonight to keep their repeat alive...

Which I hope, they lose.

LET'S GO HEAT.
navigator
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 01:08:23 am »

"Duncan is done
 The Spurs are gone
 24-K is now the most valuable gem
 The City of Angels has found PAU-wer
 Not to mention Fisher, the LA Stabilizer
 And don't forget Phil, NBA's Zen Master