Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the official spurs rebuilding tips thread  (Read 2706 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« on: May 14, 2008, 07:29:58 am »

whether you win it vs the hornets or not, i think spurs MUST make major changes

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
lakas tama
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 12:52:45 am »

could trading tim duncan the only way?

ito ang tama!
French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 01:01:19 am »

If Duncan leaves San Antonio...Pop will leave too!!

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 09:11:58 pm »

My wish is that Pop is gone, avery in, trade duncan for like dirk, ginobili for good depth, and bang, 3 yrs in the lottery and your set.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 12:36:35 am »

avery in, lol...

i wonder if he'll still find a head coach position.. possibly with the bulls?

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 12:50:03 am »

Quote from: "ryecyd"
avery in, lol...

i wonder if he'll still find a head coach position.. possibly with the bulls?

Yeah maybe.

LET'S GO HEAT.
tbdog85
Benchwarmer

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 10:30:18 am »

Hell no, If the spurs make some bench moves that will be contenders for the next few years. Once TD has retired 2012? Then we can talk about rebuilding.

Pop said that they are keeping TD, TP, and Manu, and building around them. So fat chance seeing any 'major' moves.
Batman
Star

Respect: +156

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 11:00:40 pm »

Quote from: "ryecyd"
whether you win it vs the hornets or not, i think spurs MUST make major changes

You understand that the Spurs have won more championships than any other team in recent history, but have not ever gone back to back, right?

tranum
Benchwarmer

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 03:11:59 am »

I cannot believe you guys are actually talking about trades involving Tim Duncan.  I am sure the Spurs will be an elite team once again next year.  Bowen signed a two year extension so he will be back next year and the team will be below the salary cap so they will probably try to sign a few free agents that can contribute off their bench.  Duncan isn't going anywhere I can guarantee you.  He took an 11 million dollar paycut for 2010/11 and 2011/12 seasons in hopes that the Spurs will sign a big name player so they will have a better shot of contending for the title Duncan's last two years.  Well Lebron James will be a free agent after the 2009/10 if he opts out of the last year of his current deal...Wouldn't that be awesome if he joined Duncan and the Spurs?  (I know it probably won't happen but you never know!)

Scoops
Undrafted

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 04:35:56 pm »

Get more athletic. Horry and Finley have to be gone, and I would dump Matt Bonner off to any team that wanted him. They need a backup point guard, a real one, because these Van Exel's, Charlie Ward's and Jacque Vaughn's aren't good enough. I would love to have someone like Keyon Dooling, but that's a long shot. I would even settle for someone like Eddie House, who can at least come in and be a shot in the arm for a stagnant offense.

It's time for a new draft philosophy as well. They hit the jackpot on Parker and Manu, but let's stop getting desperate for the foreigners when there's guys there in the late 1st round that can help us next season. I'm sick of the Spurs passing on NBA ready college players late in the first round.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: