Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami Toronto Philadelphia  (Read 6043 times)
LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2008, 07:11:39 pm »

Quote from: "[)-Wa[)3"
little attempt? he wanted 5 million for year right? You don't pay him that much and was highly over payed by Toronto

Even you sead it. He is not worth that.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2008, 07:58:51 pm »

Quote from: "LordLeoshes"
How do you expect to make the salaries match? Pull the money out of their *****? And Kapono and Delfino are perfect for Wade and Beasley. Their knock down 3-point shooters and will have open looks ALL DAY. They could easily average 15 ppg with D-Wade and Beasley as teammates.

One dimensional shooter?  :roll:
I have a word for you, (DEFENSE). It,s not all about offense.
Pat did not wan't to pay Krapono that money. But now he will?
& we are not positive that we are gating Beasley.
Lets just say no to this trade.

EXACTLY HOLY CRAP!! They are shooters, pure damn shooters! What else do we need them to do! Do you understand that every team needs specific players to play specific roles and having a one-dimensional shooter who can hit at a very high percentage is a HUGE role in the playoffs. You just don't understand you want a team or all-stars and that's not how you win!

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2008, 11:11:13 pm »

How do you expect to make the salaries match? Pull the money out of their *****? And Kapono and Delfino are perfect for Wade and Beasley. Their knock down 3-point shooters and will have open looks ALL DAY. They could easily average 15 ppg with D-Wade and Beasley as teammates.

One dimensional shooter?  :roll:
I have a word for you, (DEFENSE). It,s not all about offense.
Pat did not wan't to pay Krapono that money. But now he will?
& we are not positive that we are gating Beasley.
Lets just say no to this trade.

EXACTLY HOLY CRAP!! They are shooters, pure damn shooters! What else do we need them to do! Do you understand that every team needs specific players to play specific roles and having a one-dimensional shooter who can hit at a very high percentage is a HUGE role in the playoffs. You just don't understand you want a team or all-stars and that's not how you win!

They don't have to be all allstar players. With two, hopefully three, & a sorounding cast  of two way players. would be good enough.
Cook, Banks, Quin, Marion, even Blount can shoot a three.
If Krapono is off, then he is a liability on the court.
If at least he played some defense, or had ballhandling, or rebound. Something, anything else. But no, all he can do is stand in the corner and hope someone will pass him the ball. & then on the other end, he is getting torched. No we don't need that.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
We_In_The_House
Undrafted

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2008, 03:52:19 pm »

Forget Donnie Walsh guy, you should have taken over for the Knicks your in some crazy dreamland where every trade always seems to work out largely in the part of the Heat.

The Raptors don't need Marion AT ALL.
The Raptors do need a rebounder but they need someone at the 3 spot to score and Marion is NOT that guy.
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2008, 04:20:19 pm »

Quote from: "We_In_The_House"
Forget Donnie Walsh guy, you should have taken over for the Knicks your in some crazy dreamland where every trade always seems to work out largely in the part of the Heat.

The Raptors do need a rebounder but they need someone at the 3 spot to score and Marion is NOT that guy.

damn because 16-18 ppg, defense, three point shooting, athleticism, and leadership sucks right? Because on a team like the Raptors he can score about 18 ppg, i guess Marion isn't the guy. I guess the team that has some of the shittiest defense in the league can't use Marion. I guess the team lacking one more all-star to go along with Calderon/Ford and Bosh to put them over the top isn't good enough. I guess the huge hole you guys have at the three position can be filled by Jefferson who plays NO defense and put up 5 more ppg, but let about 20 more ppg due to his shitty defense. Yea, you're right; Toronto would suck with Marion.]

3KingsofMIAMI
a.k.a. Incandescentbasketball
All-Star

Dynasty:Wade, Lebron, Bosh

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2008, 04:22:46 pm »

lol they have a 3 in kopono and marion to toronto would look good if ford/calderon are involved and maybe parker and some expiring contract

Sigs by BBYAO
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2008, 04:43:50 pm »

Kapono isn't a starter, Kapono is the type of player you bring off the bench for instant offense and 3-point shooting. Too bad the entire team shoots three's nonstop. So you don't need Kapono, Delfino, and Bargnani at all because they aren't good defenders and just add to what the team already has, three-point shooting. Bargnani is NOT a center. He shoots more three's than the entire damn team and is a grade A bust. So, Toronto fans, if you think two one-dimensional bench players, a bust who can't even play his own position, and a good PG is too much to give for Marion, then i honestly don't know what you expect to get. And, you're not going to get Richard Jefferson because you don't have the right trade bait. They have a PG in Devin Harris, they don't need anymore wing players, they need a dominant center and Bargnani is FAR from it. Marion is the perfect fit in Toronto and I really don't understand why people can't see this.

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2008, 11:37:50 pm »

damn because 16-18 ppg, defense, three point shooting, athleticism, and leadership sucks right? Because on a team like the Raptors he can score about 18 ppg, i guess Marion isn't the guy. I guess the team that has some of the shittiest defense in the league can't use Marion. I guess the team lacking one more all-star to go along with Calderon/Ford and Bosh to put them over the top isn't good enough. I guess the huge hole you guys have at the three position can be filled by Jefferson who plays NO defense and put up 5 more ppg, but let about 20 more ppg due to his shitty defense. Yea, you're right; Toronto would suck with Marion.]

What about Kapono?  :roll: :lol:  :cry:

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2008, 12:42:58 am »

What about Kapono?  :roll: :lol:  :cry:

Kapono isn't need AT ALL in the Raptors offense. They're already filled up to the brim with three point shooting. Marion adds another element to their game they don't have. And this kid says they need someone at the three who can score. That's stupid to say because what the Raptors need is defense, they already have offense. They need defense and Marion brings that, plus the scoring is a bonus. Kapono would be great for the Heat. If we draft Beasley or Rose, the opposing team needs to double team whichever one has the ball, always leaving someone open and that's why drive and dish plays to the three point line for Kapono would be heaven. So once teams realize they have to double Wade and the draft pick, they also have to ALWAYS have a lock-down defender on Kapono, which puts a lot of pressure on the defense.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: