Miami - Chicago trade including Dwayne Wade

<< < (12/17) > >>

LordLeoshes:
Quote from: "#1 n only bullfan"

Quote from: "LordLeoshes"

Quote from: "greenwing"

Quote from: "atong518"

excuse my ignorance but... how is the worst team in the nba better than the hometown with a superstar point in rose and a solid supporting cast? where's the great situation? i mean it was great after the 06 season... but not now.

The heat is alot better of a team, then what they showed last year.
& eveyone knows that.

Apparently, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I did not miss one game last year. & bin following them for 20 years now. I know more about the game then you would ever imagine. I even coached for 3 years.
Let then all play together first. They had no time to play together last year, becouse of injures.
You just wan't to come here & put the heat down. You are a hater.
We are not trading Wade , no mater what crazy idea/trade you can come up with. The bulls do not have jack $#!+ of what we would need.
All you have are above average players. & we don't need all that crap. so no thank you with those idiotic Wade trades. it will never happen, NO.

is i read your post, i sense that you our doubting the whole wade trades. well as we all know rumors are rumors, but what i'm saying is anything can happened, and if it does not happened, fine. but we will see wad in a bulls uniform, in the future.

Am not saying you won't, but if you do, it will be in 2010, when you can sign him. We will not be trading him, unless it's something that will blow us away. & i just don't see anything on the bull that will do that. If a 3rd team would give us either Lebron, or Howord, then yeah. But they would never do that either.
The point is we wan't quality, not quantity. & a bunch of OK players will not do.
By the way, you seem more intelligent then your friend.

#1 n only bullfan:

Quote from: "Dwyane"

I love watching CHI fans dreaming on Wade, but hey he wont go there.

I love it, kinda entertains luke jackson too.

Rumor? that isnt even a rumor, thats a BS, Chicago news?? lol.

let's just say that he does not get to chicago by when the draft get's here. also, we all know that d-wade will join the bulls after next or when his contracts is over.

i dont need a crystal ball. it's just obvious, i dont know if you remember when we lost to the heat in 2006, he said that chicago is a special team to him, and he had this smirk on him, i can be wrong. but he is up for it as well.

your prblem is that you just dont want to see it happened.

That just wishfull thinking on your part.
who knows, maybe he go's to NY, or with his boy in Clevland.
You talk like you have a cristal ball. Only Wade knows what he will do, & from here to then he could chang his mind 10 times.

Jason Rubin:

excuse my ignorance but... how is the worst team in the nba better than the hometown with a superstar point in rose and a solid supporting cast? where's the great situation? i mean it was great after the 06 season... but not now.

& eveyone knows that.

I did not miss one game last year. & bin following them for 20 years now. I know more about the game then you would ever imagine. I even coached for 3 years.
Let then all play together first. They had no time to play together last year, becouse of injures.
We are not trading Wade , no mater what crazy idea/trade you can come up with. The bulls do not have jack $#!+ of what we would need.
All you have are above average players. & we don't need all that crap. so no thank you with those idiotic Wade trades. it will never happen, NO.

is i read your post, i sense that you our doubting the whole wade trades. well as we all know rumors are rumors, but what i'm saying is anything can happened, and if it does not happened, fine. but we will see wad in a bulls uniform, in the future.

Am not saying you won't, but if you do, it will be in 2010, when you can sign him. We will not be trading him, unless it's something that will blow us away. & i just don't see anything on the bull that will do that. If a 3rd team would give us either Lebron, or Howord, then yeah. But they would never do that either.
The point is we wan't quality, not quantity. & a bunch of OK players will not do.

Coached who?  A YMCA team for 10-year-olds?  Oh yes, you watch them a great deal.  You watched Marion help his team win 4 times out of 16 tries.    You watched Marion's rebounding numbers go up just a bit but his scoring go down.  You watched a 30-year-old player with an awkward shot start to show that he is on the decline.  You saw his shooting plummet as he wasn't getting the same looks that Nash created for him.  Yes, you saw a real winning team with a ton of potential.

The Miami Heat are going to rule the East next year with their maybe injured, maybe not superstar who had more playing time in commercials this past year than he had in the past two seasons.  They're going to dominate with a 30-year-old swing forward who demands the ball or demands to be traded.  You're going to sweep the East with a role player in Udonis Haslem who can only increase his numbers when Jason Williams and Eddie Jones declines and Shaq, Antoine Walker and Jason Kapono are all traded.  You're going to get into the lane every possession with the almighty Chris Quinn (he's the next Chris Paul!  Look!  They both are named Chris!).  You're going outmuscle every opponent with that superstar in the making who goes by Daequan Cook.

This just in:  Mark Blount will put up bigger numbers than Shaq ever did in his entire career next season.

Yes, the Heat are going to be amazing.  They're going to be wild!  I am shuddering at how the Bulls with Derrick Rose or some other superstar are going to have any chance at defeating them.  The Heat aren't in a rebuilding process after they have only retained noteworthy players such as Wade and Haslem from that championship team a couple years back, they are ready to show us a dynasty.  Alonzo Mourning is going to come back and average 20-20.  Penny Hardaway is available and ready to shoot the lights out with his amazing three-pointers.

The Heat don't really have any work to do to make themselves contender.  After all, they're drafting Michael Beasley.  He's a real Riley's man type of guy.

Yes, let's let the Wade/Marion thing play out again with Beasley and no significant trades.  That'll work wonders for the Heat.

[)-Wa[)3:

Quote from: "[)-Wa[)3"

We don't need Deng if we have Marion and Beasley. And, by the way Chicago fans are talking, for some reason they're going to get every great player in free agency just because their Chicago and that's their only legit reason. Good reasoning lol. If that's the case, Miami is going to trade all of our players except Wade for huge contracts that expire in the 09/10 season and pick up Bosh and Lebron to go along with Wade. I'm going to start a rumor like the Chicago fans. Lebron and Wade are friends so they would want to play together in Miami and Bosh is going to get sick of Toronto and come play with Wade and Lebron to form the deadliest starting line-up in the league! I mean, if Wade is going to leave because he's supposedly going to get sick of it in Miami then why wouldn't Bosh leave? LOL at Chicago fans for sounding stupid as hell.

wa3,

come on keep it realistic. no one here is making up rumors, like how you think they are. another thing these is something like when the whole bryant rumors started, but just remember, kobe would be a bull if he did not have that no trade clause, right here i do not think that wade has in thing close to that. also it did say that he is not listening to rumors, that are going on. this started on chicagosports web. but if you can face reality which it is looking better for us then ya'll well that is on you.

The fact is, if the Heat don't get better, Wade will probably leave. And, of course, there's rumors from the chicago newspapers saying Wade is coming to Chicago, it's a Chicago newspaper lol. And you're completely right, it is looking better for you than for us. If both of our teams went into next season without making any changes other than the draft picks i think we'd be around the same amount of wins; 40-44 games. But, the fact is whatever draft pick the Bulls pick, they will have more trading options than the Heat will making it easier to upgrade their line-up. But, I also think that if the Heat somehow land Dalembert and keep Banks at PG, they'd be put over the top and will hit 50+ games easy, whereas Chicago needs to fill in a few roles as opposed to the Heat. If Chicago picks Rose, they need to fill their PF/C spots. If they pick Beasley, they need to upgrade their PG/SG spot if they want to see Beasley at his full potential (Maybe even add a defensive C who can put up 10 ppg because I don't think Noah is a starter on a championship team, but maybe I'm wrong).

LordLeoshes:

& eveyone knows that.

Coached who?  A YMCA team for 10-year-olds?  Oh yes, you watch them a great deal.  You watched Marion help his team win 4 times out of 16 tries.    You watched Marion's rebounding numbers go up just a bit but his scoring go down.  You watched a 30-year-old player with an awkward shot start to show that he is on the decline.  You saw his shooting plummet as he wasn't getting the same looks that Nash created for him.  Yes, you saw a real winning team with a ton of potential.

The Miami Heat are going to rule the East next year with their maybe injured, maybe not superstar who had more playing time in commercials this past year than he had in the past two seasons.  They're going to dominate with a 30-year-old swing forward who demands the ball or demands to be traded.  You're going to sweep the East with a role player in Udonis Haslem who can only increase his numbers when Jason Williams and Eddie Jones declines and Shaq, Antoine Walker and Jason Kapono are all traded.  You're going to get into the lane every possession with the almighty Chris Quinn (he's the next Chris Paul!  Look!  They both are named Chris!).  You're going outmuscle every opponent with that superstar in the making who goes by Daequan Cook.

This just in:  Mark Blount will put up bigger numbers than Shaq ever did in his entire career next season.

Yes, the Heat are going to be amazing.  They're going to be wild!  I am shuddering at how the Bulls with Derrick Rose or some other superstar are going to have any chance at defeating them.  The Heat aren't in a rebuilding process after they have only retained noteworthy players such as Wade and Haslem from that championship team a couple years back, they are ready to show us a dynasty.  Alonzo Mourning is going to come back and average 20-20.  Penny Hardaway is available and ready to shoot the lights out with his amazing three-pointers.

The Heat don't really have any work to do to make themselves contender.  After all, they're drafting Michael Beasley.  He's a real Riley's man type of guy.

Yes, let's let the Wade/Marion thing play out again with Beasley and no significant trades.  That'll work wonders for the Heat.

I can see that talking inteligently with you is going to be pointless. All you are going to do is criticize, & be insulting.
Yes i did coach at the Y, but for adult leagues. & your evaluation of the heat when everyone is injured, is byes, & narrow minded. I think i would have a more intellectual conversation with my dogs.
You should be more like your freind.  At least he knows how to have an respectfull conversation.
You just enjoy life as a hater.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page