Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jamaal Tinsley  (Read 7761 times)
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2007, 07:52:28 am »

Quote from: "naptown"
Who do u think is willing to give up a pick for him. One pick is tough but 2 might be pushing it.

I could see a team like Miami or LA trading a 1st rounder.

Miami needs to get a veteran PG because Shaq is wearing down. He's only got a few seasons left in him, and Miami won't be able to dominate without him. Their major weakness this season has been at the PG spot since Payton retired and Jason Williams is so streaky.

LA obviously needs a veteran PG that can make some plays and do some scoring. They already have a fairly young team, so it doesn't make sense for them to draft a rookie that will take a few years to develop.

You're probably right -- 2 picks would be too much, but I could see a team trading a mid-late 1st round pick for Tinsley.
naptown
Star

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2007, 08:42:46 am »

That miami one makes sense seeing that they are a half court team. But LA would have to package one of them young guys with a pick.
dagame2260
Starter

Respect: +1

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2007, 09:57:06 am »

That may be true but he's a veteran. And there's always someone willing to take on a troubled player. Blazers an Knicks are always willing. An Tinsley is from New York

Please keep that guy away from our team (the Knicks).  The guy is an embarrasment to the league.  We don't have any guys on our teams that gangbang and we don't need any. We already have enough of them in the city....LOL
Benchwarmer

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2007, 10:25:09 am »

Quote from: "dagame2260"
The guy is an embarrasment to the league.

...And you're going to tell me the Knicks aren't?
 :shock:
naptown
Star

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2007, 12:56:38 pm »

That may be true but he's a veteran. And there's always someone willing to take on a troubled player. Blazers an Knicks are always willing. An Tinsley is from New York

Please keep that guy away from our team (the Knicks).  The guy is an embarrasment to the league.  We don't have any guys on our teams that gangbang and we don't need any. We already have enough of them in the city....LOL
I didn't know tinsley gangbanged but it's not the knicks who are imbarassing although they are under achieving It's they front office who's the blame.
dagame2260
Starter

Respect: +1

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2007, 01:24:36 pm »

I didn't know tinsley gangbanged but it's not the knicks who are imbarassing although they are under achieving It's they front office who's the blame.

Nah, that's true.  Tinsley isn't a thug.  He just likes strip clubs a little too much.  There are plenty of those in NY, which would take his focus away from the game.  

And I wouldn't talk about front offices at this point.  You guys are as big of a mess as we are right now.
naptown
Star

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2007, 06:37:14 pm »

Nah, that's true.  Tinsley isn't a thug.  He just likes strip clubs a little too much.  There are plenty of those in NY, which would take his focus away from the game.  

And I wouldn't talk about front offices at this point.  You guys are as big of a mess as we are right now.
You had to go there, at least our big contract player are fought to the end. You guys got Isaiah extension then gave up. Any Jerome James sightings Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: